+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best birthday present you've ever had?

Best birthday present you've ever had?

So my bf's birthday is coming up, and I'm getting stuck for ideas.
    I got him a pretty awesome christmas present (blowing me own trumpet) but he makes music so I got him some of his music put on vinyl, and he loved it.

For his birthday though, I can't think of anything personal with a wow factor. I'll obviously make the day special, take him out or cook for him, dress up for the bedroom etc.

My birthday's only a month or so later so when I asked if he was planning on doing anything (like have a party) he said no, but we should go out together or celebrate our bdays together. We also have vouchers for a hotel package which he said we could use for his birthday. I don't mind doing that, but obviously the surprise element goes. Trying to think of something wow. I might paint him a canvas for his flat of our first date or something cheesy... Waaah at a loss here :p

So, looking for inspiration here, guys what's been the best birthday your girlfriend's done for you?

nobody?

The first birthday pressie I got hubby was one of his favourite animes on DVD and a figurine of the main character. I presented it awesomely too.
    For his 30th I got him tickets to the one man star wars show. I can't remember what I got him last year.

This year for my birthday I got a pair of 20 hole docs and a DVD - Nirvanas Live Tonight Sold Out. He is helping me slowly replace all the DVDs, CD's and other stuff I lost when my house was robbed not long before we got together.
    The last few years for my birthday, he has paid for my tattoos.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

think i'll get him tickets to a football game of his favourite team... then go back to his and cook for him

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the best bday present i gave to a FWB was Bose car speakers
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

My wife married me on my birthday - that was the best birthday present I ever got.