+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i do in this situation?

What should i do in this situation?

I am a 16 year-old sophomore at high school. I have been dating my 15 year-old freshmen girlfriend for about 6 months now. I know it might seem like we're too young to be in love, but we are. Anyway today she broke up with me after i made a stupid comment about a girl that passed by after checking her out. So, my girlfriend broke up with me. I was only joking but shes sick of it. After that she told me how she's tried to love me again but she cant. She says shes only been with me because she's used to me. She's out of my league and i cant believe that she finds me attractive physically(which she probably doesnt). Well she told me that she was embarrassed of being seen with me. I have no idea why she would be embarressed after 6 months. She seemed to love me a lot and even gave me back the ring and necklace i gave her for both her b-day and christmas. Well, she basically dumped me because she said she was sick and tired of me making those stupid little comments. I really dont know what to do. I still want to be with her. Can anyone give me any advice on what i sould do? Should i try to get her back or lay off for a while?

sounds like your comment was the straw that broke the camel's back. i doubt there was anything you could have done differently, these things just happen. you're both young, get over it, move on. i know it seems like you'll never find another like her, but you will. trust me, they all seem important at the time. but in the long run, they aren't.
    my opinion is better than yours.

You've got a long life in front of you mate and you will definetly meet someone else. Move on and concentrate on school and spending time with your friends and you'll soon feel better.

Also, why would you want to be with someone who says that they are embarressed to be seen with you, and that had only stayed with you for so long because she was used to you? Clearly you deserve more than this and you will find someone who will love you for who you are, seems to me she couldnt love you because she would not of felt these two things -x-
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******