+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Something is wrong, but I dont know what

Something is wrong, but I dont know what

I'm lost.
    I started seeing this girl almost 3months ago. Everything has been good. Things moved to fast at first, but we took a step back and slowed down. Everthing was going great. We were having fun, and being happy. Anytime something was wrong we were open with each other and we talked about it, and figured it out. Last week on Sunday (not this past sunday, but the sunday before) she asked if I wanted to come up and see her and stay the night. I did, took her to work, she gave me a kiss and I left. That day she asked if I could come and help her and her friend with something. I told them before I would, so I did. Stayed the night again. Everything was good when we went to bed and when we woke up. I took her to work on my way out, she didn't give me a kiss. Which was weird, and then she stopped talking/texting me. That day I didnt make an attempt cuz I knew she had things going on. The next day I did and she never responded. The next day she responded to something (unrelated to problem) I sent her in an email. Didnt hear from her the rest of the day or the next day.

So friday night I asked if she is ok. She said sorry, I'm just enjoying my alone time while I have it (her roommate was outta town) I said I understand. I didnt, but I was about to do something with my friends and didnt want a text argument or anything like that at that time. Figured I'd give her her room. The next night she sent me a kissy face. So we started texting and then she stopped. I made an attempt Sunday, nothing back. Monday morning, I got a response, but nothing else the rest of the day.

So that night, I called her, didnt answer, and hour later I tried again and left a voice mail. At the same time I was leaving the voice mail, she texted me asking if I'm ok and that she is sick and sleeping. I said I hope she gets better and that she's been real quiet and was just seeing whats up and told her to call me tmrw. She didnt respond, or call me the next day.

At this point, I dont know what to do. I made the attempt to show I care. Now the only thing I can think of is to not say anything untill she does. If she does, which I assume she will. She isnt totally ignoring me. But its far from what it was. I know she's still not so sick she cant talk, she posted a pic on fb earlier of her cooking class she went to. So confusing. Only thing I could think is she may have gotten scared. She 25 and only had 1 relationship her whole life. Just not sure what to think or do.

Any advice?????

Send her a text asking her to do something with you (not just some lame chat) If she doesn't answer you then she sounds like she's finished and just hasn't had the decency to tell you yet

Here's hoping she responds to your invitation!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Sounds like she is not interested and is just too inconsiderate to tell you. That would be my guess. Just stop contacting her and see what happens. If she is still interested, she'll contact you, if not, at least you will know. Some of the excuses: 'too sick to respond', 'too asleep to respond', 'too much fun being alone to respond' seem kind of lame. Those only fly if she is literally in a coma. If she wanted to be with you, I'd figure that you two having her place by yourselves would be a perfect time to spend together. ** -->But she would've rather been alone than be with you.<--**

Had you met this friend before, the one you went up to 'help' with whatever? Maybe the friend didn't like you or maybe she didn't like the way you interacted with the friend? I dunno.

The last girl I dated, she cancelled plans with me like 3 weekends in a row...the last of which was Christmas day (my family was celebrating about 2 hours away, she finally called me back after I left her a not so friendly message at about 5 PM saying she was sick and she fell asleep around 6 PM the night before and slept all day (23 hours of sleep?)). I told her that I would come over and drive her to the hospital as my Christmas gift to her. I wound up sitting at home alone that entire day before finally going out to my roommate's family's Christmas. 3 strikes and your out...I just stopped calling her. I officially learned that the relationship was over when she changed her Facebook status to 'single'. Haha.

I've met the friend before. We didnt interact a lot. But we did. I just dont understand how she lost interest in one morning. Nohting was off. O well I guess