+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do? HELP!!

What to do? HELP!!

My boyfriend broke up with me the other night and he was cold and pissed when he did that. Even if I tried convincing him that we can still work things out, he refused. Thing is, I acted clingy for the past couple of months and I think that annoyed him. Although the beginning of our relationship, he sees me to be with him for the rest of his life because I though I was matured and all that. But after he treated me bad several times, I became so insecure and always needs reassurance from him, and I think that drove him away. We were together for more than a year. And I think breaking up with me just like that was so unfair, that he didn't even hug or kissed me goodbye, when I tried to do so. He was just plain annoyed. Or do I just need him to cool down? Will he still call?

He sounds like an asshole.

And why would you want someone who neglects you and makes you feel insecure to be part of your life?

You're better off without him.

Stop blaming yourself, get some self respect and self confidence. You can do better than this guy.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Good god why the hell would you want him to? If he treated you like crap "several times", then he did you a favor by ending this miserable relationship.

He treated you like crap because he wasn't happy.......so let him go.

Grow up and stop clinging to people who treat you badly. You can do better, it's not the end of the world, though it may feel like it. Time marches on, and I hope you will learn from this mistake, and learn to find a better quality man to be with.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

And stop vomiting the same crap over and over all over the forum.