+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the alleged women with high sex drives or who may feel they are not mee

Where are all the alleged women with high sex drives or who may feel they are not mee

Where are all the alleged women with high sex drives or who may feel they are not meeting their quota?

I haven't been able to find any. Are they a myth? I am beginning to doubt some women's claim that they really have high sex drives that are not motivated by revenge sex or something like that.

While I haven't posted on Craigslist specifically for that, it seems that many women who may claim to have high sex drives or may simply not be meeting their quotas, don't seem to have a high sex drive after all.

I realize I am a guy and my perceptions are filtered by my gender and experiences. But, how many guys are willing to turn down a full body massage with happy ending from a woman if they are not gay? If we apply that logic, how many women are latent lesbians if they find themselves becoming heterophobic instead of taking it for what it is, an easy guy who is willing to practice full body massage with happy endings with chicks who are willing to claim they are willing to be girl friends with benefits.

Any suggestions for us poor defenseless guys?
    Last edited by ctr916; 12-08-11 at 10:13 AM.

They're definitely not a myth.

Thank you for being so helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post
    Thank you for being so helpful.
    Anytime!

P.S. You can't have mine.

P.P.S. You're not defenseless, you're clueless.

Any referrals are appreciated.

Try looking for cougars.....they are hungry for young guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ctr916 View Post

I realize I am a guy and my perceptions are filtered by my gender and experiences. But, how many guys are willing to turn down a full body massage with happy ending from a woman if they are not gay? If we apply that logic, how many women are latent lesbians if they find themselves becoming heterophobic instead of taking it for what it is, an easy guy who is willing to practice full body massage with happy endings with chicks who are willing to claim they are willing to be girl friends with benefits.
    ^^^^^ This, dude your whole attitude is just sh!t. You just sound cheap and nasty. It's just one of those things, you have'nt got the gift of the gab

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Try looking for cougars.....they are hungry for young guys.
    Gah! I hate this! I get approached by so many youngin's thinking I'm a cougar! Grrrr - and my sex drive is saved for relationships only!

Hey not all hot older ladies are looking for a relationship....if the young ones are approaching you take it as a compliment! ya dont have a whole lot of years of lookin good left so enjoy it while it lasts.

Lol - given I have my mothers genes, there's still a few years in there lol (and I don't look my age at all - but once they figure out I'm older they think one way only)

Hell, I'm happy to pass on my sister's number - she'd def be up for it LMAO (seriously, not giving it lol - but she's def a cougar lol)

Don't kid yourself there are some lonely young ones that don't care about age........My cousin was in her early 50's and she had this 26 year old following her around like a puppy. She dated him for while tho until she moved....it turns out she came out of the closet later lol....funny how things just happen in my family lol.

Not a myth its just the guys cant keep up (no pun intended )
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Don't kid yourself there are some lonely young ones that don't care about age........My cousin was in her early 50's and she had this 26 year old following her around like a puppy. She dated him for while tho until she moved....it turns out she came out of the closet later lol....funny how things just happen in my family lol.
    Lol there is that possibility too - if I go there, prefer to find one who's a tad more mature for his age - I'm rather young for my age... so would probs even it out LOL

tremolo Guest
    I have an extremely high sex drive, and none of my ex boyfriends gave me enough sex. However, I would rather go without sex than have unstringed sex. Therefore - I would imagine that most girls like me do not end up on Craigslist answering ads posted by guys who want a blow & go...

High sex drive in females does categorically NOT equal easy lay.

Da wife sez:

Just because she's dressed like she's asking for it, does not mean she's talking to YOU.

I've had more than a few FWB's... and the key is, you actually have to be a friend first. Also pointed out to me by my wife.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast