+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bf broke up with me and was irritated

Bf broke up with me and was irritated

My bf broke up with me the other night because I think I put a lot of pressure on him. He did attempted to break up with me several times in the past and in the beginning, he told me to hang on to him because he will realize the next day that he was wrong. So that's what I did. But the other night, he broke up with me ad even though I begged and pleaded for hi not to leave me, he said he just feels that he cant stya in a relationship with me anymore. He was annoyed because of a very small thing that happend during the day and said that he cant help himself feeling pissed at me. Before I went down the car, I thanked him and said to take care of himself (no bitterness at all), but he was very cold and distant. Question is, is there strill a chance for us to get back together? Like do I just need to give him space for him to cool things down? Thanks

Why do you want to be with someone that just breaks up with you all the time? Doesn't sound much fun to me.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

What Picses said.
    Dont 'hang on to him', it sounds like he enjoys making you miserable. Do you want to be someone's puppet? He knows he can just drop you when he is 'irritated' and then you will just be back when he starts to regret his decision. Forget about the breakup and go out and have some fun, see friends and concentrate on yourself for a while. Let him see that you dont need him to function and then you decide what the best thing for you to do is.
    Wouldnt you want to be with somebody, who would do anything to be with you? Who wouldnt want to lose you? Its a nice feeling to know that someone you're with actually cares about you, not just in it for themselves.
    I think sometimes we get wrapped into something, and concentrate more on how to 'keep' someone, and not lose them, than actually be in a healthy relationship and keep ourselves happy.

This isnt a healthy relationship, and it sounds like he wants to leave you anyway. Speed up the process for him, walk away and save your dignity.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

God I hope he breaks up with you for good and all soon. Then you can stop vomiting this crap all over the boards.

If he keeps going back and forth like that, he is not ready to be in a relationship at all. Don't even consider him as a potential romantic partner anymore. Find someone who is a little more mature.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!