+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some Kind Of Love Triangle

Some Kind Of Love Triangle

Ok things have changed so fast in only a week, Im a senior in high school and my classes where switching all over the place, so finally when Things came to a standstill i was put into this Theater class when i ment this beautiful girl that just moved into the state. I thought it was going to be one of my good friends, but the more i talked to her the happier i was and the more i wanted to go out with her. She's a Junior and we really hit it off with all kinds of laughing and conversation. All was going well until this kid that sits behind her started sitting with both of us, i didn't think much of it. But after i asked her to go to the game with me she said sure and all 3 of us went together. He asked for me to talk with him on the side of the stadium, so i said sure, and he asked me if I liked her, it was kind of awkward for me but i told him that i did, and he told me that he liked her too. However he knows like every girl in school but this was "the one" for me she was the "only" one. She has mentioned that she doesn't want to be in any relationship, now i thought i might just back off a little but at the same time i dont want to loose this girl, you know what i mean? Tomorrow i got to go to school and im kind of confused about what i should do, i dont want this to be awkward in any way. He tried to throw that i wasn't good with kids in my face as he acted like he was because there was this little kid that sat with us thought the game and this girl loves kids. Now that doesn't bother me at all, im willing to learn some new things. But he was such an ass about it, it pissed me off What should i do?
    If you read any of this i appreciate it a lot, if you could reply and give some advice that would be great!
    Thanks

She told you she didn't want to be in any relationship? That's her way of saying she is not interested in YOU. You are friend zoned. If this kid knows all the girls in school...hes got a shot because he knows how to get with the ladies.

Sorry there isn't much you can do.....just back off because the more attention you give her the more she wont desire you.

Agree with Smackie. Who invited the other guy? Did he invite himself or did she ask him along? If she invited him I think you'd be best off politely bowing out of the situation.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I'm not seeing where she said she didn't want to be in a relationship??? (again, why the double posts, smackie?)

Anyway, I suggest you ask her out to do something with you and let her know that you only have TWO tickets for it, like to the show or a concert or something and when you're out on your date you make a bit of move. Don't let her friend-zone you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

What are you the forum police? Let the administrator deal with it if its such a violation.

Better get your eyes checked ...here's a copy paste from the original post ....She has mentioned that she doesn't want to be in any relationship. I suggest you take another look.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    What are you the forum police? Let the administrator deal with it if its such a violation.

Better get your eyes checked ...here's a copy paste from the original post ....She has mentioned that she doesn't want to be in any relationship. I suggest you take another look.
    She has mentioned that she doesn't want to be in any Relationship,
    I guess it was the lack of paragraphs that I missed it the first time. As for your double posts. Double away, I was just curious as to why you do it so often?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

The post is already sent out so I start fresh with my added comments. I do it so it doesn't look like the same post.

Ahhh, I see. Tks.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She told you she didn't want to be in any relationship? That's her way of saying she is not interested in YOU. You are friend zoned. If this kid knows all the girls in school...hes got a shot because he knows how to get with the ladies.
    Well she told both of us that she didn't want to be in a relationship so thats why i ask if i should back off, however he will still try to get with her. At the same time i dont want to be an ass and push anything.

thanks man i think im going to do that. Thanks for the Extra confidence!

Honestly, I wouldn't give up just yet. I was in a similar situation about a year ago and I just switched between being close and giving her space, until she finally said she can't stand being without me, if she can be without you, it's easier to back off since you are used to creating space between the two of you. If she really wants you she'll pick you eventually, just stick around. Besides, that other guy will either be a distant friend or her next lover, you've got nothing to lose.

Just my 2cents.
    I got a good relationship out of it. Which unfortunately ended recently but that has got nothing to do with that approach.
    Last edited by Xenth91; 15-08-11 at 10:17 PM.