+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Married Woman might like me and I like her.....how to win her???

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Let's be honest, if shit does hit the fan you're not going to be the one that has to pick up the pieces. As much as you pretend to worry about the implications, it's clear you don't. The very fact that you ruminate about having a R/S with her demonstrates so. Your biggest problem anyway is gonna' be karma... and I hope it gets you good.
    ^ so right.

You're playing with fire, as is she, and you'll both get burnt, nothing's so sure.

Seeing someone who's married is still a pretty big taboo, so you won't get much sympathy here.

I mean no disrespect pizza, but how much experience have you had with women before Andrea?

^ I'd assume very little.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by leoben View Post
    Seeing someone who's married is still a pretty big taboo, so you won't get much sympathy here.
    Lol. Yeah I'm seeing that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I knew a large portion would not like it.

Quote Originally Posted by leoben View Post
    I mean no disrespect pizza, but how much experience have you had with women before Andrea?
    Well in this topic I've been spoiled to tell you the truth. Since the 8th grade, I've always had the hottest girls in school. After passing time with them, I dumped them because we could never connect on the inside. I stated earlier that in the past, 3 married women did fall in love with me. I was not trying to get them. They just fell in love with me out of nowhere and admitted it. I did not take advantage of them since I felt nothing for them. I couldn't do that.

But with Andrea.....it's the first time I can honestly say I connected with someone. Our "communication without words" was incredible. Then our only legit time talking was also incredible. We connected like no other.

I've had girls before, but Andrea stands out to me.

Yeah I agree, he's got that "child with a new toy" syndrome.... " oh look its a woman"......I want to put my doodle in her. His failure in immenent.

Quote Originally Posted by pizza View Post
    I've had girls before, but Andrea stands out to me.
    You reckon she stands out, wait 'til the Husband finds out. I hope you can swim with an engine block attached to your feet. O.P your delusional if you think its a wise move.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    You reckon she stands out, wait 'til the Husband finds out. I hope you can swim with an engine block attached to your feet. O.P your delusional if you think its a wise move.
    OP if you think that this or something similar won't happen, then think again.

The H of the woman my H had an affair with came to see me, he was livid to say the least and so close to smacking my H. He didn't, but I believe he would've had he not calmed down that day. I'm glad he didn't because it would've landed him in a lot of trouble, and he had more than enough on his plate anyway.
    Last edited by sweetest; 16-08-11 at 04:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12