+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm this close yet so far. Need advice. I have her almost back!

I'm this close yet so far. Need advice. I have her almost back!

Hi guyz,

I have a problem with the girl I love. First thing first, I'm 100% that I love her and she loves me.

To make a long story short as possible.
    I told her that I dindt love her, but wanted to stay friends, what turned into a friends with benefits relationship. She liked someone else, and I said I was OK with that, in fact I was not, 2 days after that I wanted her back but she was dating the other guy already. Now I'm trying to get her back, because I love her, yes because I love her.

Now I'm getting messages that she loves me, and dont wanna lose me, but she cant decide.

I told her that, if I'm not the one for her, I'm not. I still love her, but this is life. It is how it is.

Her respond was: I love you!

I did this because I pushed her to much to get back to me, and that pushed her more away from me. But now she's scared of loosing me forever.

Now I'm clueless about what to do or how to answer to her message. I'm thinking not to respond yet, so she gets scared a bit more of loosing me. But what should I do after that?

I'm desperate too, because she is still with this other guy, and she can't decide. So I wanna get her back as fast as possible, before the other guy claims her for good.

I know that she loves me, but she's scared, because I was a jerk because I used her for only, that wasnt my intention at all, i felt good with her at my side. I was wrong, and broke her trust in me.

Been there, do what you have to, get her back. I could have had a great woman and I let her go, 25 years later I am still kicking myself.

I'm trying to get her back, but the problem is, it's like a cat and mouse game.

First I was all over her with my emotions and that pushed her away from me.

Now is the situation different. This is my last text message to her:
    You've got do what your heart tells you. If I'm not the one for you, I'm not.
    I still love you, but this is how life is I guess. Even if it sucks, that's just the way it is.

This is her answer:
    I love you!

What I'm trying to do is let her realize, and not just push her to get back to me.

Now the problem is, I'm scared for ignoring her too much. I'm scared that if I do that she will run crying back to her new date, and seek comfort at his arms.

So what should I do? Send her a test message back?
    She comes today back from another country she worked, should I try to arrange a date/meeting? But what if she says I dunno, I'm confused. That will put me in the weaker position again (the guy begging).

Any ideas?