+ Follow This Topic

Thread: this weekend

this weekend

So i did the Warrior dash this weekend (its a 5k obstacle course up a mountain.) Anyway the night before I slept with one of my friends sister's and it was awesome. Not to go into details but things got crazy, and I actually kind of want to sleep with her again. It was cool because we both agreed it would be a one night stand thing with no attachments. I am not really that type of guy but this was something I think I needed.

I guess my question is: How do I go about pursuing her but only on a FWB basis? The distance thing would not work out in terms of having a relationship, and I don't think she wants one anyway. Thanks

You need to set up a paypal account like ctr916, and offer massages with happy endings. Ha Ha
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Seriously, Yeah you need to see if she wants to hook up again. Depending on her answer, will detirmine where it goes from there. If yes, then I think the distance factor will keep it on par for FWB. But there is also the danger of emotional attachment, which needs to controlled from both sides. And also be prepared that she may find someone in her home town....Maybe.
    DH does your friend know that you nailed his sister?
    Last edited by rafterman; 16-08-11 at 05:53 AM.

Yea everyone should know that fwb never works, it always turns into somethin ugly. Don't you see the movies? Even though there is distance, the more you sleep with her the more attached one of you is gonna get one way or another, and since she's your friend's sister shit might even get ugly with your friend. Probably for the best that you keep a distance unless you're ready to try and pursue something with this girl. Trust me, you may not like her that way now but it always works out that way in these situations.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    You need to set up a paypal account like ctr916, and offer massages with happy endings. Ha Ha
    Gosh I'm glad I haven't seen him around lately. Every time I read one of his posts I could feel my neurons exploding.

On topic: send her a text saying you had fun that night and ask if she wants to do it again sometime. That's what I'd do.

actually she is a licensed massage therapist...

Tell her that she was 'bang on' and you'd like to 'hit it' again.

That'll send out a clear message.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    actually she is a licensed massage therapist...
    Haha then ask for a massage with happy endings.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Seriously, Yeah you need to see if she wants to hook up again. Depending on her answer, will detirmine where it goes from there. If yes, then I think the distance factor will keep it on par for FWB. But there is also the danger of emotional attachment, which needs to controlled from both sides. And also be prepared that she may find someone in her home town....Maybe.
    DH does your friend know that you nailed his sister?
    actually my friend is a female.. and yes it was pretty obvious, everyone knew. THey put a tower of plastic cups outside the door, so when we came out they all crashed down.. I had some "marks" too. hahaha The issue I guess is I don't want to make it seem clingy... clingy might be a bad word. Don't want to ruin anything as it was really just a one night stand type thing.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 16-08-11 at 06:04 AM.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, just ask if she wants to meet up again. No biggy.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    Haha then ask for a massage with happy endings.
    A massage, singular, with happy endings, plural, would require multiple orgasms.

Most guys don't get that.

Not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    actually my friend is a female.. and yes it was pretty obvious, everyone knew. THey put a tower of plastic cups outside the door, so when we came out they all crashed down.. I had some "marks" too. hahaha The issue I guess is I don't want to make it seem clingy... clingy might be a bad word. Don't want to ruin anything as it was really just a one night stand type thing.
    Ha Ha Ha,..... Just ring her but dont bombard her with calls...yeah no soppy stuff. Just play it from there I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    A massage, singular, with happy endings, plural, would require multiple orgasms.

Most guys don't get that.

Not fair.
    I know a couple of men who have.

Keeping it on topic though...be careful about how soon you chase this up Dark. That's where it could come off clingy. Give her a week or so then send her a text.
    Last edited by Jenswaiting; 16-08-11 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Adding advice
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Jenswaiting View Post
    Umm, you must be a very gifted lady ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenswaiting View Post

Keeping it on topic though...be careful about how soon you chase this up Dark. That's where it could come off clingy. Give her a week or so then send her a text.
    I never got her number.. but thats easy enough to do.. I'm friends with her on fb so thats a start I guess. thanks