+ Follow This Topic

Thread: broken

broken

Im new at this but i just recently had my heart tourn into peices by the love if my life we were together for 9 month and engaged but i feel like i have known her for like ever and she left me because she got bored someone please help me im destroyed i cutt my self and i stay awake crying every night

Break ups suck, and there isn't really much you can do about them, other then suck it up. You know.
    Get some ice cream and go watch some movies, or even go out with some friends and have a good time.

You can't control how she feels, so you're just going to have to get over it, you can't make someone love you.

You say you cut yourself? Why? Is that going to bring your girlfriend back? You should really get some help if you feel the need to cut yourself, because you're that upset.

Go speak with someone. Go talk with friends. Get out more.

Bro your going to get through this. Everybody feels really low after a breakup. We all feel like the girl that just left was the only girl in the world. Nobody else will ever compare. But this is not true. There is always somebody else. Somebody better. If there wasn't than most people would be single.

Please don't cut yourself, that's not going to make the pain go away. only time will make the pain go away. I have a friend who ended a 4 year relationship and 3 months later he is finally starting to feel better. I just broke up 3 weeks ago and the 1st week was horrible. But it really does get better. My relationship was only 6 months, but I still thought That I would spend the rest of my life with this girl. I was heartbroken. I'm starting to heal, althougth it is still hard. This will happen for you too. you will heal and the pain will go away. Think about how insignificant this will be in 5 years. This will just be something that happened in your life story. I know it sucks right now and the pain is present right now, but trust me, from the bottom of my heart I'm telling you this. The pain will go away.

Don't cut yourself, it will only make things worse. Talk to a friend, or anybody, call a support line.

i agree with what people are saying,get out more and take your mind off things. as for cutting yourself,dont do it,ive cut my wrists twice in the last 2 months and its not good at all,it wont bring her back,infact my gf said if i do it again then she wont talk to me ever again. is that what u really want?

First of all I am so sorry to hear about your break up, it is never easy coming away from such a long relationship. But staying awake every night and hurting yourself is not the way to live.

You need to talk to somebody close like your mum, dad, siblings or a close friend about your break up. By getting your feelings out there in the open you can realize where you went wrong- when something bad happens within a relationship, we can't help but assume that the fault lies with the other person. Sometimes we need to analyse the past to improve the future.

After thinking about where you went wrong, and after you have calmed down I suggest you maturely talk to your ex. Do not go round each others house as this could bring back memories or be awkward with family members. Meet up in a local park or coffee shop and discuss matters calmly together. When you ask your ex to meet to, explain to her that you want to talk and promise you won't make a scene.

Listen to what she says and take it all on board. Don't blubber and make her feel bad by explaining that you have been crying every night, just say that you miss her. Just simply tell her how you feel, explain how you have thought about where YOU went wrong and how you will improve the relationship.

I hope I've helped x

Please please please go in to counselling!

As a teenager I used to cut myself. My theory was I hurt so bad on the inside I needed something physical to show for it. I now have nasty scars all over my left arm, the deepest of them less than a cm from a major artery. You need to talk out how you feel with someone who can really help. Seriously. You will not find the help you seek online.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

^^ This, you need help ASAP. Nothing is worth self mutilation. If you have crazy thoughts,of self harm you need to get sorted. I mean think about your parents.

go to a doctor get some medication.. i was where you are and tried to commit suicide twice.. medication really helped.. its not habit forming either....