+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Still cant forget her....

Still cant forget her....

HI

We had nice relationship and got break up after she betrayed and used me....
    still i am reading the old messages and mails which we had...
    My eyes are filled with tears when i think about old days and my love.....
    I cannot forget her even though i am concentrating on another work....
    any help please....
    Last edited by smartguy; 18-08-11 at 08:08 PM.
    Currently on my way to Cloud Number 9.....

Been there. There are lot of girls in the world man.
    She does not deserve you.
    Accept the fact and move on.
    Enjoy by hanging with your friends or doing what you love the most.
    She will still get in your head but in time you'll forget her.
    ...--Just an ordinary guy--...
    Willing to sacrifice for a girl
    ...--forahotdate.com--...

You can't forget her because you keep reminding yourself of her.

This isn't going to help you move on.

Stop reading her messages, permanently. Delete them.

Unlses you want to keep being drawn back to them and never fully moving forward?
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

It's ok to feel that way. It's a natural thing that most people have experienced. So don't feel like you're alone.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy View Post
    she betrayed and used me....
    That's the reality you unfortunately have to live in now... no matter how much it hurts!

My eyes are filled with tears when i think about old days and my love.....
    The old days are gone.... you wrote it yourself it's old days and your love.... NOT now and not her love... with betraying and using you she destroyed what was between you... didn't she?

I know this hurts and is so incredibly hard... but the beautiful time you had is gone and even by looking at old messages and mails you won't be able to bring it back... never again...

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy View Post
    she betrayed and used me....
    ... and this is the reason!

Do you really want her back? Do you really want to be with a person who betrays and uses you?
    I don't think so... so why are you torturing yourself by looking at old mails and stuff? Why do you try to hold on to something which is no longer there?

You deserve better, you deserve somebody who loves and respects and appreciates you... and some day this someone will come your way... but first you have to let go of her, no matter how hard it may be! Grieve, get angry, cry, scream, vent, lament, do whatever it takes to get your feelings out and then move on...

A few weeks ago I felt like you do now, my ex left me after 8 years, he was the love of my life... but he lied to me so many times and (probably - he would never admit it) also betrayed me... I thought I would never get through all this, I thought I couldn't stand the pain... but slowly it got better, and even if it's still like on a rollercoaster sometimes, my heart is now on the way to follow my mind, my mind which knows that he was no good for me. And whenever I long for him, miss him, want to see all the good we had, I remind myself of the negative stuff, all the lies and disappointments which I accepted for so long and which made me feel so bad, so unloved, so lost while being with him and then I know it's over for good, no matter how nostalgic I get or what my heart says. It takes time, smartguy, but it gets better and if I get through it (and yes I do!), you can too!

Big hug
    Kyeema

You have to stop sitting around reading these old love messages. Everyone has done this, but the sooner you stop the better. Delete these messages immediately, so you are not tempted to read them over and over. It is just too depressing.

Go do something else-anything. Find a new hobby or take a class. Get a part time job for some extra money. What is it that you have always wanted to do? (Examples karate, book club, fishing, gym, cooking, etc.).

I thank everybody who shown interest on my story...
    I cant delete the message since i kept it as proof...
    because we were scolding very badly and if any problem happens na i need to use these messages....
    she mentioned me as "Black dog" for every message she sent after the broke up....
    It hurts me a lot....

I feel your pain. I'm kind of in that situation myself, although for me its easing. I have a ton of emails and online chats and I used to sit and read them and be transported back to that time when we were together and I was head over heels in love with her. If you're like me then its kind of like what you're missing isn't actually her, its the feeling of being so much in love. I missed the feeling of knowing she was coming over and the butterflies I would get when she would look at me. I adored her and I loved loving her, but here's the catch....

It will pass with time, I promise. A friend in a similar situation told me she woke up one morning and just didn't care anymore. New situations will occur and eventually there'll be someone new, and you'll be better for it. I guess the thing to do is keep looking forward and be aware that your life is filled with plenty of opportunity for happiness.

i am compromising myself thats the way i can do it now....

Guys please help me!!!!!

I am suffering a lot and cannot forget her and i am getting irritated on this life....

Soon,you will see me in the cemetry....

Don't read the old messages.. that was when she was a different person. That girl is dead.
    It's like picking at a wound man.

I was in your position too.. i started to feel better after the 3rd month of no contact.. almost healed at 5 months, then i saw her at the bar and bam was messed up back to sqaure 1..
    Its been 3 days now and something wierd happened to me. I was int he worst depression of my life for 2 of those days but the biggest distinction hit me... We still have a future. And we have no idea what is in this future. She may even come back one day in this future who knows. No one can know the future but you have choices that can set you in the right path. It's really exciting!

This isn't going to help you move on.