+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I forget her?

How can I forget her?

It's hard being alone, being ignored and having no way of ever knowing why things had to end up this way. It was an ugly ending to something I felt was great at the time.

Had a dream about her and everything was all good. Just woke up feeling messed up that it wasnt real.

How can I stop missing this person?

Well it might help you and us understand if you talked about it and went into detail. And it's impossible to just forget somebody especially right after a brutal breakup. It's what you do with this time after that is important and will help you cope. Putting your energy into something positive instead of pining around and waiting for her when you know she won't be back anytime soon, or at all.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

We got mad at each other after I left. Before I left we had an intimate moment a few nights before in a motel.

After I left, I text her but all she did was ignore me. I talked to a friend and said that people told me she was a user. She found out what I said and told me off then she stopped talking to me all together and I tried calling her and she told me off and hung up. I later talked to a friend of hers hoping she can talk to her. I heard some things where she was talking about me. Me and her friend decided to confront her, she denied ever having an intimate moment and even threatened to press charges on me and her friend for "lying on her" and trying to ruin her reputation. But she later calmed down and her and her friend havent been talking since.

I just want to know why she cut me off. I know she did her fair share of wrong, and I know I did too. But overall, after the way we use to be, I cant hate her. I just wish she can tell me why it's gotta be like this. Why cant we leave on good terms?

I wanna forget her, it's just hard to forget when it feels like a cliffhanger ending.
    Last edited by NoName101; 17-01-10 at 05:47 AM.

If you really want to forget her, try to calm down, relax, and be patient. With a little time, everyone concerned will probably calm down, too, and maybe the truth will come out then.

If you don't really want to forget her, maybe have hopes for a future, again be patient. Use your time to analyze the situation and make a plan for dealing with it.

Best wishes for a happy outcome.

I know that feeling.
    Thinking great about someone. Having a great dream about her/him, thinking everything is good, then waking up and feeling shited? Yeah.
    OMG