+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Improve social skills online to cure shyness

Improve social skills online to cure shyness

Giving back to the Loveforum community,
    I have created an Online Improv Class that you can use to boost your social skills.
    My website Conversationland.com matches you up with other random members
    to have REAL 5-minute conversations that train your communication skills.

After each call, you receive written feedback on how to improve by your conversation partner.
    Do you want to practice your humour and creativity by talking to random people in a private setting?
    You can do so on Conversationland and really test the boundaries of your communication skills.

Thanks for your attention and see you,
    Janni

Oh the irony.. a "conversation skills" site that is conducted through the written word and hidden behind a computer screen .. *laughing here*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yeah I agree W/U, F$%K I Laughed my tits off when I saw the thread title.......Talk about contradiction in terms.....lol

^^ *grinz*

No wonder he has to spam his shit. What a douche idea.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Hello again,
    the website is growing slowly but steadily. We fixed a recent problem and the site is now fully functional.
    The idea is that the more you exercise your conversation skills in new ways, going over boundaries and exploring whats cool and what not you over the time internalize these new behaviours. Try it out!

Conversationland

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hoermann View Post
    Hello again,
    the website is growing slowly but steadily. We fixed a recent problem and the site is now fully functional.
    The idea is that the more you exercise your conversation skills in new ways, going over boundaries and exploring whats cool and what not you over the time internalize these new behaviours. Try it out!

Conversationland
    Hi max, the concept of helping shy people to express themselves more efectively is useful, but perhaps you should have called it something like 'communication control' or ' CyberExpression' or even. 'ChatWell'. It is not actually 'conversation' to communicate via a keyboard, it's another skill altogether. First one needs the dexterity with the keyboard and then comes content. I guess content is as varied as the mind it comes from, and originallity is the main ingredient to success as I see it. So practice and desensitization to launching into cyberSpeech (there's another title?) is more likely to be your function? I wish you well.