So I just joined and I have a problem. I have been with my high school sweetheart for nearly 4 years and I have just turned 19. I really love my boyfriend and i am really happy with him. We are so perfect together and I can imagine spending the rest of my life with him, getting married, living together, having kids everything but there is only one problem. I feel I am too young to want to spend the rest of my life with him right now but I know he is my soul mate and I could never hurt him.

So I don't know if anyone has been in a similar situation but I feel split. I love living this life with my boyfriend seeing him everyday and talking and knowing we will always be there for each other. We are so close to each other and dependent its unbelieveable..but at the same time i feel as if i won't be able to really "live" if I don't date other guys and have fun with my girlfriends. I am his first girlfriend and he is my first serious boyfriend..

I want to be able to date other guys but I don't want to regret breaking up with him for the rest of my life...I can't imagine another girl touching him it hurts me too much and the same I feel guilty when I even talk to another guy i may like. well anyways I will NEVER cheat on my boyfriend bc i believe that if you don't want something done to you then you DON'T do it.

My love is leaving next fall (2012) to L.A. to go to college and get his major in history and then stay down there to become a lawyer..I plan on staying in S.F. Bay Area to finish my prereqs&GE so I can go to UC Santa Barbara to major in Biology and become a veterinarian and study at UC Davis for graduate school. We both live in the San Francisco Bay Area so L.A. would be considered a long distance relationship and I don't know if I'd be able to do that..i feel as if we would both get really lonely and I don't want us to do anything we will regret. He says he will never cheat on me or think about another girl and I know he is probably telling the truth..we both lost our virginitys to each other after dating for over 2 and half years bc we wanted to wait until we were both 18.

something about my boyfriend is that he is respectful, sweet, kind, smart, and commited. he has never once flirted with another girl or tried to get at another girl. he just isn't like that. and even though alot of girls say that I am serious..i have never met another man with such manners and who is raised so right..so i think that is all the information i have.

also i sort of like this other guy who goes to my school who also has a long time girlfriend and i think he likes me too bc we hang out alot and talk alot. and he flirts with me alot and he is just so charming but i am not thinking about even dating if i were to break up with my boyfriend...its just is it normal to sometimes have your feeling sway at times? or am i bad person for liking this guy? i wouldn't breka up with my bf for this guy but i cant help but want to talk 2 him...is it wrong that i am not ready for me to be with my boyfriend for the rest of my life? i don't want to lose him bc he is my best friend and literally the best thing that has ever happened to me.

so what should i do? should i just stay with him? what about long distance relationships? i plan on living in Africa/Asia for the first 2 years after i graduate from UC Davis Vet school...should we marry soon? he doesn't want to get married until we are 30!! is that too old? I really don't want to wait that long for him 2 propose..and i being selfish?

HELP! any and all advice is welcome thanks for reading this!