+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: And now that he called?

And now that he called?

Few month ago I broke up with him for cheating. And cancelled the wedding... He never tried to appologize
    or stop me when I was leaving.
    He broke my heart and soul. And I'm still dealing with the aftermath of his emotional abuse ...
    And now When I finally accept the fact that he doesn't exist anymore. He calls leaving Voice Mail!
    I couldn't touch the phone when I saw the name SCUM BAG flashing on the screen.
    I just wanna call him back and say "where do you get the nerve?"
    Can you believe this heartless bastard?! I can't ...
    Leaving a voice mail?
    Is this what I get ?
    Saying he's worried? Just wanna check on me?
    I'm hugely pissed!
    What shall I do?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    What shall I do?
    Do nothing and forget about the cheating arsehole.
    Or maybe do what you should have done already and block his number so he can't bother you anymore.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Do nothing like yet says, if he gave a damn about you at all he wouldnt have cheated and i think the voice mail is just his way of calming his guilt (ha)or more likely reminding you of him and tossing his ego with pleasure at your pain, change your number so he cant reach you will smack his ego up his darker sun dont shine there anatomy region dont let this limp dick torture you, he will cheat on you again because if you went back to him he cant respect you for it just use and abuse your emotions

Keep the strength vamp
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrina View Post
    Keep the strength vamp
    Yeah keep it up
    You can get over him!
    I know you're strong. After all, you must be if you can resist me
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He probably IS worried about you. He may have been a bastard, but he still might have cared for you.

In any case, don't return his phone call. It will only put you back to the exact same spot you were in when you first left him. All of your hard work will have been for nothing and you will just end up reliving this scenario again.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Don't call him back. I think the best thing to do is to find some other way of letting out your anger. Calling him would mean that all the work you've put in to move on in the past months was in vain and it would open a door for more unnecessary pain. Actually speaking to him is likely to get your mind more screwed up than it is now.
    "The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have."

What about the thousand-word speech I wanna say....
    This is making me feel like he's got to get away with what he did.
    Calling after all this time pretending to be the NICE guy?! It's killing me!
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Ignore it. The more you let this eat at you the more you let him win.

Actually speaking to him is likely to get your mind more screwed up than it is now.
    Can I hear an Amen!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I don't wanna give him the satisfaction of returning his call..
    But take a look at what he said!
    He knew he shouldn't be calling and stuff. but in a way he's worried and wanted to check on me since riots and... blah ...blah he knew my family and I are close so he wanted to call my brother but hesitated...... Blah ...blah...
    I wish I had punched him in the face when I had the chance!
    My family! He dares to speak to any of them?!
    Telling them what?!
    Now I'm left with my paranoia eating at me...

Drama drama, we want no drama.....

Vamp letting yourself get so pissed at this guy is basically letting him win he may not know it but you are allowing him to rule your life with this anger you still have for him, why not turn it around and think his loss he's still calling me but i dont give a toss.
    turn it into pity if he is so sad he doesnt realise what he had then tough ive moved on.
    Think positive and you will soon forget about his rat ass attutide to you and what he did, apply it to your life and think i wouldnt do to anyone what he did to me, it makes you stronger not weaker like this anger is making you now.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrina View Post
    Vamp letting yourself get so pissed at this guy is basically letting him win he may not know it but you are allowing him to rule your life with this anger you still have for him, why not turn it around and think his loss he's still calling me but i dont give a toss.
    turn it into pity if he is so sad he doesnt realise what he had then tough ive moved on.
    Think positive and you will soon forget about his rat ass attutide to you and what he did, apply it to your life and think i wouldnt do to anyone what he did to me, it makes you stronger not weaker like this anger is making you now.
    I guess I should contain my anger right now and act like it never happened.....
    you know what " patience is a virtue"
    But I don't feel triumphed now that he called!

He's playing you. He wants you to not get over him, so he's playing games and reminding you of him. Your best bet is to delete the voicemail and not answer him.

Additionally, an excellent way of letting him know that you're not interested in talking to him is to send his call to VM after a ring or two - then he knows that you saw the call and chose not to take it.

This is making me feel like he's got to get away with what he did.
    Calling after all this time pretending to be the NICE guy?! It's killing me!
    This is basically the urge for revenge. It's not going to get you anything at all, not even satisfaction. All that is likely to happen is you'll get drawn into an argument you don't want to have, and be told that he wasn't as bad as you say. It's best to just avoid contact and not indulge your wish for revenge.

Get yourself a pen and a piece of paper and write it down. Get it all out then rip it to pieces, it might help letting go of the anger. Can't guarantee it will but it's worth a try.
    "The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast