+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nervous about dating overweight women

Nervous about dating overweight women

Not because I am insensitive or have high standards, but I have a below average size and I feel it would be inadequate with a larger woman. Should I be worrying about this?

So don't date overweight women then.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

No, you shouldn't be worried about it.

Do you have some sort of misconception that overweight women have bigger vaginas too? I don't get it.

Personally, I've always felt that a woman that was carrying a few extra pounds was more likely to be a bit of a hedonist and better in bed. In my experience, that's been the case, too.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    So don't date overweight women then.
    I could do that, but sometimes I find larger women more attractive and I wouldn't want to not go out with them because of my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by john1257 View Post
    I could do that, but sometimes I find larger women more attractive and I wouldn't want to not go out with them because of my problem.
    Well, then DO date them ;o)

There is nothing to be nervous about. It's not like you're going to end up crushed by one!

*HORRIBLE JOKE WARNING*

Why are fat chicks like mopeds?

They're both fun to ride until your friends find out!
    Last edited by HeartIsAching; 29-08-11 at 10:09 AM.

Keep in mind I'm talking about being overweight, not morbidly obese like many here seem to think.

I don't get it. Not all overweight women are attracted to overweight men. Is that the issue here? Some bigger chicks like skinny dudes, some bigger chicks like bigger dudes, some skinny chicks like bigger dudes, some skinny chicks like skinny dudes, some skinny chicks like skinny chicks, some bigger chicks like bigger chicks...blah blah blah blah blah.

Coming from a bigger girl (5'6" and a size 18), your size does not matter as much as how willing you are to make her feel really good about how she looks, her body and that she is 100% satisfied when all is said and done.

All of my partners have been on the smaller side. Sex sucked with 3 of the 4 because they were only focused on getting off themselves. In the beginning of my current relationship, my bf made me feel like I was the only woman in the world; that I was absolutely beautiful. He always took his time to be sure that I got off before the session ended.

Now, I unfortunately am in a position where my bf has said that me being overweight is now an issue and the reason why our sex life is no longer. So if you get into a relationship with a bigger girl, realize that she will probably always be overweight and be sure that's what you really want.

Big girls need lovin too. As long as your "man handle" makes it part way in, the most nerves are near the entrance of the vagina, so that's what counts. Doesn't matter if you are just 2 inches long erect, that's about enough. Shorter "man handles" will probably drive her crazy since you won't go all the way in. Besides, hitting the back of her if you are too long, is painful for her. Trust me.
    Last edited by bulrush; 30-08-11 at 09:42 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Big butt doesn't mean 'big vagina'. I'd be more concerned about a skinny chick with five kids.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

mabye if you need to penetrate through 6 inches of fat before getting to their vagina....otherwise you should me fine

I've never had problems having sex with a larger woman. Missionary works fine as did doggy style. Besides they tend to be stronger so things can get real passionate. Those little stick-girls break too easily. (Giggity.) The bigger women also tend to be more open-minded and passionate in my experience, and they actually have a good personality.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Nothing wrong with a bit of flesh.

A larger lady can be very attractive and a real turn on, as long as she knows how to carry it, takes care of herself and is not a slob.

In fact, during the winter especially, a few extra squishy bits to squeeze is no bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I always wondered how fat people can wipe their ass.
    I use a squeegee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast