+ Follow This Topic

Thread: To a guy is a kiss just a kiss? Or is it something more sometimes?

To a guy is a kiss just a kiss? Or is it something more sometimes?

I have a male friend whom I love, but not like that. He is awesome and we have maybe a strange relationship together. He helps me to find guys and gets me dates and I help him with picking up girls in bars and things. But the other day it was my time of the month and I had some pains. So he stayed with me, made me some cupcakes and we listened to music and talked.

But then the we started to talk about kissing in general. And we started to demonstrate on each other. It wasn't the first time we kissed so it was no big deal. But what really stuck on my mind was the last kiss he gave me. It was just before we went to sleep and he gave me a tender, soft kiss. It felt different somehow, you know? I don't know why. But maybe it was nothing. Is there a difference between a kiss and a kiss? Or am I just reading into this too much?

This is a difference between kisses.

It's up to you however to be able to differentiate between them, seeing you're the only one here that has kissed this guy ...

To be honest. The whole idea of 'kissing' your friends and 'desmonstrating' on one another seems a little too open to me.

Are you sure you don't feel anything for him? Maybe he doesn't feel anything and just likes the fact that he can kiss you when he wants. Who knows.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...