+ Follow This Topic

Thread: want out

want out

I have been seeing this guy for around two years, I really want out, he takes but never gives, he is a user, am I stupid I want to call it off , its just so hard, I really do care for him now i went and call him to come over and he goes, have u got anything to fix my roof its leaking...........omg

What are you wanting us to tell you, that you should stay with him and be a miserable knob?

If you're looking for permission to leave him then you've got mine. Only a fool would stay with someone that doesn't make them happy and refuses to change after talking to them directly about why you're feeling miserable.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Know what you do?
    Ignore your feelings and use your brain that knows he is an asshole. And then tell him that you're breaking up with him.

And, then you're out. =]

What is it you want? You want out? Then get out.

If you want out, just do it.
    Believe me, you can hang on to those feelings that he will change etc.. But he wont. Its a hard truth.. But if your not happy, the only thing to do is to leave. It will feel bad in the beginning and you will question your decision over and over, but just keep these feelings of unsatisfaction in your mind to remember what the reality actually is.
    Eventually, time will heal your wounds and you can move onto better things. All the best!
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

I reiterate what everyone else said - you want out, get out. You have been with him two years, so there are obviously some feelings that have developed and you will hurt when things end. There is no way around that. But it will much worse if you don't end things and stay with him. You will wind up getting mad at yourself for staying and that pain is a lot worse.

Just pull off the bandage fast.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by devonbrown View Post
    Just pull off the bandage fast.
    I like that. Good way to put it.
    Its so true, there is nothing worse than dragging out! Thats they way i did it, and it hurts like a b*tch. You get so into the breakup, it gets you so down and in the end, you know its over, but you drag it out for so long it becomes a habit.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Maybe time to move on

First you got to tell him how he makes you feel OR does he already know? If he is aware of your feelings and still continues it's time to MOVE ON and fing someone who appreciates! Best luck.