+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my ex broke up with me, spoke to everyone about our relationship except from me!

my ex broke up with me, spoke to everyone about our relationship except from me!

me and my ex where fine and everything was fine my gf went on holiday and she got back on the 13th of july, the only night i could see her, i was working and couldnt get it off, and she was working the rest of the week, she was mega pissed at me about this, the problem was a week later we were going on holiday for 2 weeks to greece together. When we were on holiday one min she would be fine with me then next she would be ignoring me. but when we got into the bedroom everything was fine until. she went through my phone, i got angry and she didnt like it. after that there was no more sex life she was moody nearly all the time, when we got back she didnt wanna see me for a week. but she was still texting me. she had been round talking to everyone about our relationship even some of my friends and when it came down to it. i had to litterally sit there and break up with her as she was saying nothing. but i knew that was what she wanted to do. i did the whole begging thing that day and then the next day then i left her a text saying if you need me, text me and i left it that night i got a text she said am i awake ? but i wasnt i was asleep, then ye i was still confused to why she broke up with me because we hadnt sat down and talked about anything bad in our relationship, we havent been in contact for 5 days, she broke up with me and wanted nothing to do with me. so around this time last week i deleted her off facebook and she hit the roof about it posted" bloody pathetic sometimes you make my blood boil" but what i dont get is i deleted her at 1pm and whatever she was doing that night she tried to go on my profile at 2.15pm in the morning , then she text me asking " hey, im gonna take it you wont want help looking after amy when your mum goes away then ?" my mum is going away to aus for 3 weeks in a month, i should of stuck my ground on deleted her it affected her, but i want her back and ye so i said this" sorry aint text back been at work, would be nice to see you and could do with a hand but up to you x then she said how am i suppose to help when your deleting me from you life socially? i said i was really upset last night and i just didnt no what to do sorry, she put " right ok then " i said " i no it was really silly, i didnt meant anything by it". the last time we spoke was around 5 days ago and i just said asked how she was and she asked me and that was it. i dont know whether it would be a good idea to meet up and get everything out in the air bout talking about our relationship as we havent do so yet. she says there is nothing to talk about but i no in the whole relationship she wouldnt talk about anything and would just walk away from everything. atm seems like we are on bad terms as the laast thing that happened was me deleting her off fb, i want her back so bad, she really was the love of my life and i feel now i take advantage of how nice she was. but last time i tried to meet up with her she said i would find it hard as she working so much but i no during that week she had the friday off:S help i have no proper closure atm and i cant get over her yet

Jesus Christ reading that nearly made my eyes bleed. Next time you post get friendly with paragraphs and short sentences.

If I did get it right, by the sounds of it, your relationship was pretty much circling the drain already. Her being able to talk about it to everyone but you, the person she's in the relationship with, is a big problem. I don't really understand what you're asking. In the title you say she broke up with you, but in the post you actually say you were the one who did it. First you say you want her back (why would you want her back? only so you can break up again later?), then you say you want closure and moving on, which is it?
    "The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have."

ok yeah, sorry i may have wrote it in a rush.
    She was the one that wanted to break up with me but couldnt do it. i had to ask her everything that was wrong with her, then she would finally say that she didnt wanna be with me anymore. No i want to be back with her because i no when things were good they were really good and we made each other happy. If i do get back with her i have no intention of us breaking up.

When things were good with her is in the past. Start concentrating on what a b*tch she was near the end because that is likely the real her. You can't expect to have a decent relationship that will last the test of time if you're with someone that doesn't communicate with you about whats eating at her. I'm surprised none of your friends told you that she had been talking to them about you? If they did tell you then that would have been a clue for you to open up the dialogue.

Let her come to you if she wants to try again (she's the one that broke up with you) so don't contact her and don't do any begging. Get on with your life by not expecting to hear from her, hanging with your friends, doing fun things, making a decent living and concentrating on school (if you go). Work on yourself and soon enough you'll be confident, over her and ready to find someone that may very well be your life-partner. By the looks of things, your ex is not that girl.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

All couples have good times, but it's how you go about with the bad times. All ex's are hard to get over and it will take time. In time you will find someone who is not only good during the good times but as well as the bad times.

Naturally, things were good at some point, nobody would deliberately enter a relationship if it wouldn't make them happy, but things change. When I said getting back would end up in another break up, I didn't mean you would end it again, I was suggesting it wouldn't work. She said she doesn't want to be with you anymore and she's isn't signaling any wish for reconciliation, and if that's true begging won't take you anywhere, except on a lower level of your self esteem. Would you honestly want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you? 'cause I know those words would be all I'd need to hear to be gone.
    "The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have."