+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help Needed...plz

Help Needed...plz

Hi, my name is Kristel.
    Plz help me..what shall i do...

I'm in love with one young man. He saw me a few times and we talked....but we are not friends officially. He's pretty famous extreme sportsman in my country. I'm just crazy about him. But i don't know how to get acqueinted with him, how to tell him, that i'm in love.

I wrote him in MSN, but not as me, but as a different girl.....like i just wanted to talk...and so on....and he told me that he has a girlfriend....and that they are dating more than a year.

I had a plan just to tell him straight up that i love him....when i meet him at the street...
    but in MSN i asked him what would he do or say in the situation if a girl will come up to him and say that she likes him.....and he answered that it would be funny..

and now i hesitate if i relly should do as i thought...to tell him straight face to face....he thinks it;s funny....

so....i;m desperate.....i don't know what to do!!! plz help me....

i'm going insane.....

first off, you're not in love, because you don't even know the guy. this is called a "crush", or infatuation. and of course he'd laugh if you just walked up to him and said "i love you!!". you don't know him. and he doesn't know you. slow down, take some xanax. you're not thinking rationally.
    my opinion is better than yours.

i guess i just put in the wrong phrase..i didn't want to tell him that i'm in love..i wanted to tell him that i like him..it makes a huge difference....

but anyway.....do you know any good ways how to get acqueinted with him????

slow and steady. it's the same as how you get to know anyone new. talk to him when you can, but don't force yourself on him. i know you're impatient, but these things take time. there really is no other way to get to know someone. at least until our latent telepathic abilities become functional.
    my opinion is better than yours.

man, guys do know how to play it smart!!! ok first thing....do u know if he's attracted to ya?? then u might have a chance!!! secondly, the 'girlfriend' he mentioned....don't u think it would make u a sleaze? i mean like he's dating somebody else, so my suggestion to u is .........forget it, move on!!! there r tons of fun guys out there!! so chill!! laters!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

Quote Originally Posted by knightlionheart
    the 'girlfriend' he mentioned....don't u think it would make u a sleaze? i mean like he's dating somebody else!!
    hey guys.....do u always work in such way?

Quote Originally Posted by knightlionheart
    ok first thing....do u know if he's attracted to ya??
    my friend said that yes.....he seemed to like me when we talked...

Why dont you talk to him on msn as yourself rather than playing silly games? Become his friend only - he has a girlfriend and if you have any sense you'll respect that and keep your distance.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

he probably liked u only as a friend!! ur just gonna mess things up!!! use ur head this time and not yer heart!! move on!!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!