+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are women so vicious?

Why are women so vicious?

my ex broke up with me to be with a guy that is 270lbs with 11.5inch tool and benches 600 she told me.
    she said i never gave her an orgasm and that i sucked at evertything....

if u want to break up just do it, spare the details please. thanks.

Oh thats harsh. Just be glad your rid of her!

Im a girl and im not vicious...lol But my ex was super harsh.. So it goes both ways i guess. Some individuals are just lower than others.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Exactly. It's not only women. Some people are simply lowlifes and it's generally due to some kind of frustration. Be thankful you're done with her.
    "The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have."

Sounds like her new boyfriend is a King Kong.

Well, unless you deserved it, she sounds like a huge bitch.

And if she's able to accommodate a 11.5 inch dick, then she's probably a huge c*nt as well ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by Okki2 View Post
    my ex broke up with me to be with a guy that is 270lbs with 11.5inch tool and benches 600 she told me.
    she said i never gave her an orgasm and that i sucked at evertything....

if u want to break up just do it, spare the details please. thanks.
    She's almost certainly full of shit. She said those things because she wants to hurt you for some reason.

Many years ago, I was in the unit next to the US Army Europe power-lifting champ. He set the record in the Army at 760 Lbs., I believe... and he was a ****ing freak of nature. Samoan-American, Weighed nearly 300 lbs at only about 5'8" both height and width. Even other Samoans gave him a wide berth.

If you never gave her an orgasm (probably not true) and she was faking it, she has only herself to blame. BTW, the size of your dick isn't what gives 'em orgasms.

Laugh it off as a pathetic attempt by a sad little girl to make you feel bad - because that's all it is.

Apparently, not all women are vicious . some of us maybe ! but what you got here my friend is a pretentious whore ... you're better off without her
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had a female client tell me last week that her husband came home, told her he was leaving her for someone he met at a biker's convention that weekend, and that they had sex. Then he asked her if she wanted to know WHERE they had sex......wtf.

Men are vicious too.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

She wanted to hurt you and this is why she told you that. She is obviously immature. If this guy is really the way she described him, I'm sure he is probably one of thos eguys who change girls like T-shirts and pretty soon she will end up being dumped and then guess who she is going to be running back to?!If that turns out to be the case, I hope you do not take her back.

All women are not vicious and the same goes for men. Granted, certain people are just plain mean, lack empathy and are so self-involved they think they can treat people like dirt.What you need to bear in mind is that not everyone is like that. Don't let this bad experience fill you with bitterness towards women in general because you will never be able to be in a healthy relationship if you are in this frame of mind.

Accept that she is not worth your time and that this was an isolated incident.There are plenty of girls out there who would be ready to share their love with you and treat you with kindness and respect. Start looking for one of them! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I had a female client tell me last week that her husband came home, told her he was leaving her for someone he met at a biker's convention that weekend, and that they had sex. Then he asked her if she wanted to know WHERE they had sex......wtf.

Men are vicious too.
    Absolutely, men are unbelievably vicious...
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

It's really not a case of gender, just maturity and personality. I think also somewhere along the way, maybe something you said or did hurt her and she held it in till now. If that is the case, you may not have even know you hurt her, which is more common than one might think. Hearts are easily scarred, for they are so fragile. Disregard her comments, what she said really wasn't for you but rather her own benefit. Move on with your life and don't look back. BTW, by the description of this guys body ... I somehow doubt he could host a pen1s of more than four.
    Life is too short. Have a lot of fun and don't be afraid to fall in love.

Exactly. It's not only women

yeah that's out of order, she sounds like a spiteful bitch,

WOW i do hope this guy isnt effected by
    The male reproductive organ is one of the most susceptible to the damage caused by steroids. This is because, anabolic like hormones are also produced by the male reproductive organ. The use of steroids can cause temporary and permanent impotence. The effect of steroid is so strong that even increased libido or sexual desire will not make a penis erect. The penis may erect, but it may not really serve its purpose. In essence, the steroids paralyze the ability of the penis to perform its functions.

[url=http://www.legalsteroidstore.com/steroids.can.shrink.html]Steroids are medically generated substance used for various medical purposes. It is commonly utilized to enhance body growth.[/url]

Maybe it will help you realise that this sad excuse for a woman is trying to make herself feel better because her new guy is more into his body and has less to offer her, yay for vanity (no offence to the user on here
    dont always believe what a woman tells you or anyone for that matter listen to your instincts and hey even if you didnt give her a orgasm maybe her elasticity was to blame
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Okki2 View Post
    my ex broke up with me to be with a guy that is 270lbs
    Why would you be hurt that she left you for a severely obese man? Fat men need love, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast