+ Follow This Topic

Thread: To the moon along the moon!

To the moon along the moon!

This is one more message i wrote for my love katy, i hope if you know a girl by the name of katy, any katy, to give her the message as she made it impossible for me to reach her after she burned down all bridges that may connect us and my only remaining hope is to have my fellow human beings all around the globe convey my messages to her. And thanks in advance for helping, albeit there is a big reward to whomever finds the right katy. by the way she is just a normal looking girl, exactly like the next queen of britain! so leave lady gaga alone and focus on katy.

"I have been laughing for the second day in a row whenever remembering you as I found out though too late that when dealing with you logic has to be thrown out of the equation, since the beginning my one and only mistake was to use the brain to deal with you even though you have been telling me via your behaviour and attitude thus far that using brain with you is a brainless thing to do.

btw, how are you my sweet friend? hope you survived the quake and still alive to torture me with your illogical behaviour. Whether you have a brain or just brainless, a heart or simply heartless, I still love you! What is the reason behind this complexity? why not be easy going like people close to you? have them tell you how nice is to be free of all biases and just simple and understanding, most especially with the one whose only crime was to put you on a pedestal, remember? you said it, have you seen anyone was put on a pedestal by someone else other than you? How does it feel to sit on a pedestal by the way? hope it doesn't feel that bad, but if it does, all you have to do is jump down to earth and join me in a walk, don't you like to walk? you lose weight if no other obvious benefits. . you don't believe you are fat! well, walking is good for the body and HEART too. it gains strength, becomes happier, more open and loving, just try and see for yourself and for your sake i'm ready to walk to the moon and back, actually let me revise it. I'm ready to walk along the moon and it doesn't matter which moon we end at.......

have a good nite!"
    Last edited by inexistent_love; 29-08-11 at 05:58 AM.

i hope if you know a girl by the name of katy, any katy, to give her the message as she made it impossible for me to reach her after she burned down all bridges that may connect us and my only remaining hope is to have my fellow human beings all around the globe convey my messages to her.
    No. Stop trying. She doesn't want to talk to you. Respect her wishes. Even if I knew the right Katy, I would not pass along your message. Leave her alone.

P.S. Your message is insulting to her and really creepy, too.

obviously this is the way you categorize great and permanent love. for you and the ones alike, love is something physical in nature that is the reason you think of it using those terms as creepy and the ones i can't even write, the moment you begin to understand love as i do , that will be the moment for you to love better and expand on your understanding of it. I don't need you to tell the right katy, or any katy, as would be enough for you to know that earth carries different love atop. Extraterrestrial, yet different hearts helped to land onto earth to become a part of earthly life inside our hearts. If great and loyal love is insulting in your dictionary of emotions, for me and the ones alike, means they are capable to love GREAT. Usually most people when they don't understand and believe in something, they tend to demonize in order to be content and feel being the status quo that would never be beatable by something higher and seemingly much supreme.
    Last edited by inexistent_love; 29-08-11 at 10:19 PM.
    Say to every katy you know, any katy, i love her great, and, great love remains great despite all else..

Sorry man but all this is plain weird and creepy...

read above my dear!
    Say to every katy you know, any katy, i love her great, and, great love remains great despite all else..

Why did Katy stop talking to you and make it impossible for you to contact her?

My dear, you seem not to grasp what i said. Ok let me help more.All i want is to convey to her that i loved her great and always will. You don't have to do it if you're not willing,. have i said it's a mandatory on every human being? rather a plea for every willing human to help. Not willing to help. No problem and thank you. I don't want you or anyone to repair the relationship as only us (me and her) are capable to do. Why she made it impossible is something between me and her. If ever you see her, ask her and she can answer if she wants. All I want is for her to know how much i love her, THAT'S ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by inexistent_love View Post
    All i want is to convey to her that i loved her great and always will.
    But she doesn't want you to contact her. Why do you have to force yourself onto someone?

I want to help!

I don't know any 'Katy's' but I know some 'Katie's. If I changed the spelling, I could pass that on to them and tell them it was from you? One of the Katie's I know is happily married and is pregnant with her first child. Another is kind of overweight and not really attractive, but she's kind of nice when she isn't cranky, which is often. The 3rd Katie I know is attractive, but has a sea of drama constantly surrounding her. The 4th Katie, I just don't really know all that well. I worked with her for a while but never really got to know her personally. I think she is an alcoholic and she too is not very attractive. There were some Katie's I went to high school with, but I'd have to try and track them down first. Which Katie would you like me to give your message to and tell her about your love? I don't want to pick on my own...that would be too much pressure.

How about Kathy? Does that work? Just need to drop 1 letter and they'd too fit your criteria. I actually know A LOT of Kathy's. Plenty of opportunities there if I could just think of one that was not already happily married. :-/

Doesn't matter how she looks, behave, alcoholic or not, smoker or not, attractive or not, fat, slim or something in between, single or not, pregnant or not, happy or sad. ...the only condition she has to be called "katy", no katie, or kate, or kathy, just "katy", sometimes people around her call her "kate" but she calls herself "katy" and i knew her as "katy" , therefore she has to be katy and only katy. Thanks for your efforts and GREAT help for a GREAT love.