+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some tips ASAP

Need some tips ASAP

Okay so she dumped me for drug use and lots of arguments, but both were related to stress from my probation and I just needed her to wait it out with me before I got better and could be happy without being high. I'm good now. Anyway, she dumped me and I was crushed blah blahh blah.

But she was never able to stop talking to me. Texts, going on MY facebook profile and reading my IMs, getting really sad without me. Today she came over and we hung out, she was kinda adamant about "just friends" thing, even though I was really flirty. She kissed me at one point though, so that's kinda big.

She keeps saying "We are just friends for now, maybe "down the road"" We agreed to be apart until her birthday (3 months) but still be friends and hang out. I think I have a really good chance to get back with her, it seems like a lot of not wanting to admit she was wrong for breaking up with me.

How should I proceed so that she gets crazy about me and wants to get back together???

I think the only way she is going to 'get crazy' about you is by not seeing you. Right now she knows she has control and can call the shots. Try 3 months with complete NC and then see what the result is. That is the best way to figure out if you are meant to be together.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

But I don't want to lose her in those 3 months...

By being constantly in front of her may give her a false sense of what she is feeling. The only way to truly know if someone wants to be with you is to not be with them. Hypothetically if you did insist on 3 months NC and she didn't return to you after this time wouldn't you rather that than her being with you for the wrong reasons? Whilst emotion is tied up in the situation no clear decision can be made. You will spend the next three months in an emotional bond with her which is going to hurt even more if she then turns around and says she doesn't want a relationship. Stop holding on to something that may not be.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

i wouldent wait i would find another gurl if she wants to b with u then she should be she shouldent make u wait cause that is jst hurting u try to find another gurl to get with

I think if you are serious about this girl and if the reason why she broke up with you was your drug use, then in order to have a chance of getting her back you need to prove to her:a) that you have stopped doing drugs and b) that you have a support system in place that will help you stay off drugs. Both a) and b) are necessary to ensure that you live a drug-free life and to also convince her that you are serious about your recovery and remaining clean/sober. Without this she won't be able to trust you again and the chances of anything lasting happening between the two of you are really small.