+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need some help ASAP!!!

i need some help ASAP!!!

so i have been dating this girl for maybe 6 months strait and if you count maybe 2 months we werent together, we dated for a year and a half on and off, and i swear, best time of my life, she is everything i could ever hope for, i love her to death! and ive never felt like this. And she always told me how she saw me in her future, and how she wanted to marry me, and how much she loved me. But just a little while ago, i noticed she was not having fun anymore...and she told me that she just wasnt happy with us anymore (like all of the sudden she got bored with me) and so i did the gentleman thing to do, and told her w/e she wanted to do, i was happy with it if it made her happy. so we decided to break up, it broke my heart, but it was what she wanted. And i found out that she had taken interest in another guy. (just liked, she only liked him) and wwe are still real good friends, she knows i am still in love with her, and she lets on that she still loves me.. but she throws the word around ALOT. And so i decided ii would hook these two up (the guy she liked, liked her back) and so, cuz she said it would make her happy, i hooked them up. And not here i am on the phone with her, and she starts getting sad , and she says that she knows why she got bored with us...she says that we just saw each other too much (well if i ever went two days without talking or seeing her, she would go insane!!!)

and then she started worrying that this guy doesnt feel the same about her as she does for him, i said "im sure he likes you very much" and she was like "...no...you dont understand" and i was like "you think you love himd ont you?" she says she loves all of her boyfreinds. and that crushed me, im absolutely devastated.. its fuked me up so bad, that it has put me into a state of depression, and phsycologists have confirmed i am depressed, and they are prescribing me anti depressants.

She told me she didnt want me to get over her, cuz she wants to be with me later....but i cant take all of this. My phsycologist told me to sever all contact with her until i get my head strait. and i might even consider moving to a diff. school...i dono what to do

this girls got me by the balls, im freaked out pretty bad right now... can anyone help me please
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

Follow your psychologist's advice. And don't move to a different school just because of her. If you have already fitted in well and like the envoronment there etc. don't move! Why the heck do you need to move just because of a girl like this who's NOT worth what you are doing to yourself? But if you really feel the need to move, it's up to you, though if I were you I wouldn't budge (lest there are other factors involved). I think she's really got you by the balls alright, dragging you along wherever she goes. I say just push her hand away and go your separate ways. She's playing with you man. Don't fall for it. (She wants to be with you later, wtf? After she's had fun with this other guy or what?!?)