+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is long hair attractive on a man?

Is long hair attractive on a man?

Hello all,
    Do any of you women out there think that long hair is attractive on a man? I have long straight blond hair to the middle of my back and have since I was a teenager. I have gotten so used to it that I don't think I could cut it, except for the standard 4" chop ever so often so that I don't have "biker hair". I usually keep it pretty clean. Don't do any wild styling to it. Just brush it and put it in a ponytail. I am worried that my GF is embarrassed of me in public situations? Not really around our friends, but around people such as parents of other school kids, school teachers, her boss and in general people that she would like to have think that she is more responsible and better off than she is in reality. I have met women before who are either turned on by the long hair and women who are disgusted by it and think it is the sign of a loser.

Anyways, do you think it is acceptable for a 30 something man to have clean and well kept long hair or is this a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by simonmagus View Post
    Is long hair attractive on a man?
    It is to some women at least. It's a matter of preference.
    My long hair, similar to your description except it only reaches my upper back, is pretty much the only thing about me that women compliment on.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Personally I really like long hair on men, if it is curly even better!

As long as you keep it clean, well-kept and you like it there is nothing to worry about. If you like it and you feel confident then that confidence is going to show and women love men who are comfortable in their own skin-and hair in this case! ;-)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the problem with long hair on a male is that they usually don't take note as to whether or not it actually suits them. Most men cannot pull it off without looking like a slob, but the ones who can... yummy. Here is one that CAN wear it long...

[url=http://wetmen.provocateuse.com/show/antonio_banderas]antonio banderas, wet[/url]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ok not fair Vashti that guy is beyond gorgeus who would like to twine her fingers in that erm hair. lol
    yes guys with long hair are sexy and keeping it clean is a must, long dank greasy hair is a loser signal in men if they wear their hair that way they dont care enough about themselves to keep the rest clean.
    Why not go to a unisex hairdresser talk to the girls and let them style it and teach you how why have that mmmm when you can have that antonio wow
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

I am no Antonio Banderas that's for sure. I am just an average built white guy w/ blond hair blue eyes and a clear complexion. My hair is pretty straight and many women have told me that they would love to have my hair. I was really just worried that some people would automatically see my long hair and think that I am some kind of loser. I guess most of those people are probably over 70 years old by now though! I guess times are changing.

Vashti & Kyrina thank you both for soothing my insecurities about crooked penises and long hair!!!!
    Man, I would be pretty embarrassed if I ever had to actually met someone from this forum! Talk about too much information! hahahaha

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by simonmagus View Post

Vashti & Kyrina thank you both for soothing my insecurities about crooked penises and long hair!!!!
    Man, I would be pretty embarrassed if I ever had to actually met someone from this forum! Talk about too much information! hahahaha
    Eh, you wouldn't be embarrassed to meet me (or shouldn't be). I see TONS of penises... I'm a nurse.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, if you want a completely biased first impression based solely on looks.............. I associate long-haired men with hippies or lazy unkempt persons, of which I am not a fan. So long hair would be a total turn off for me.

However, if you love your long hair and keep it you will attract only women who like long hair, and that is a win for you. You don't want to cut it off and attract someone like me who would later freak out if you wanted to grow it back. Just be who you are and you will bring someone into your life who is truly meant for you.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Uhmm you are making me imagine a prince with long blonde hair , if it suits you, I think no problem. Even though I'm not a fan of long hair on men.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I associate long-haired men with hippies or lazy unkempt persons, of which I am not a fan. So long hair would be a total turn off for me.
    So, you are turned off by hippies?
    Strange association (to me). Over here hippies are associated with dreadlocks while long hair is associated with musicians or artists in general or certain types of academics. Or people who listen to heavy metal.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, they are associated with all that here too, but I know a few pot-smoking vegan crunchy-granola types with long hair as well (not necesaarily dreadlocks). As if Mother Earth would be offended if they took scissors to their hair.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

not really

Highly unlikely that l will ever have hair longer than even an inch again.

Right now it's about 1mm ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Yeah, short hair is nice too.
    I like mine when it's <1cm or when it's at least down to my shoulders. Anything in between is bad.
    Unfortunately I can't get to this length without going through the middle range so I'm not switching back to short in a while.

Personal opinion, i hate men with long hair but i am one person and each to their own have your hair as you like it, not how anyone else does

Its you they want not your hair ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast