+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it worth cheating?

Is it worth cheating?

Love my GF, but when out drinking and looking at other girls im tempted to cheat.
    I just don't know if I can live with myself afterwards, having to lie/having secrets.

Got male friends who brag about how they cheated with their gf. they even say they feel bad about it for some time, but then then dont care later on.

I've always been an honest person and dont know if I can live with myself if I do it
    Sure, then the answer is obvious, dont cheat. but whenever im out I feel tempted again..

Any1 got experience to share about this. is it worth to cheat?

thx

I don't have any experience with cheating(besides in school). But all I do know is it will most likely hurt the other person more than what you get out of it. Plus, this is just in my eyes, if somebody cheats on someone then they are a horrible person.

Stay honest ... don't cheat and don't lie. If you wouldn't want someone cheating on you then why do it to the person you care about. Lying is also a bad thing to do ... you can't build a strong relationship on lies.
    Life is too short. Have a lot of fun and don't be afraid to fall in love.

If you feel like cheating on your gf and are seriously considering this then you obviously are not ready to be in a committed relationship. How old are you? If you are still rather young with not a lot of sexual experience then it is possible that it is just an age thing and maybe peer pressure as well (you see your friends cheating on their gf and bragging about it and maybe deep down you feel in some way 'pressured' to be one of the boys so that you don't feel 'inferior' or not man enough in their eyes).

In my opinion, the best thing to do would be to break up and enjoy the single life until you feel ready to be in a relationship again. Cheating does not solve any problems, it creates more. Why hurt your gf like that?Please don't do this to her. Show her respect by walking away.

Cheating is a loser's game.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

to answer Andariel, im 24.
    hmm, and yea, I guess it is because I want to enjoy the single life a bit more. :/

To make it all even more complicated, she lives in another city and we're talking about me moving to her.

thx all for the feedback, really appreciated. has been usefull

Why not just break up and sleep with whoever you want? Cheating is so wrong on so many levels and bragging about it is the trashiest thing I have ever heard of in my life. Sounds like you need new friends

1 person at a time, if your gf was the one posting this you would be ready to kill her and who ever shes talking to. you sound like a dipshit. either end it or be happy you have her. as hard as you cover your tracks it always gets back, sum1 knows sum1 who knows somthing you bragged about.

you prob dont have the guts to end it with her either which is why your thinking about this, and just cuz you see some hot girl dont mean your even gonna get her in bed. you got alot of growing up to do 24.

If you want to cheat on her then do the decent thing and finish with her first, nobody deserves to go through the hell of finding out that they mean nothing to their other half.
    Be honest with her and yourself and leave she obviously isn't what you really want.