+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice on whether he's gone off me??

Advice on whether he's gone off me??

So I've been chatting with this guy, we've seen each other a couple of time and we've 'got it on' as it were.
    I've been to his house, met his mum etc. He told me he hopes I'm in his future, and he really likes me and wants us to work out, and that he'll do absolutely anything to make sure it does. (because I'm moving away next month...but he wants to be with me anyway, visit me etc).

However, we went to a festival last weekend - separately. We talked a bit during but his phone kept 'breaking' and so not as much as I'd have liked, but while we were texting, we were sending each other pretty suggestive texts.
    I rand him, but he picked up, sighed, and then hung up the phone after like, 2 seconds.
    Due to my insecurities and low self-esteem issues I then went and slept with another guy. I know, sick.
    So I don't know whether he knows about this, but it is a possibility.

Since that weekend we haven't spoken much, just once, where he was like "I really wanna see youuu!!" etc.. but it's just not the same! Before the festival he'd message me all day everyday, telling me he loves me, misses me, thinks I'm beautiful etc.. but now he isn't. And I don't know what to do..

I want to message him again but I don't know whether it'll annoy him. So please help?!?!

Try meeting him personally instead of texting.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

I don't think I understand - you two dated a couple of times, and other than that, it was just texting?

No....We've seen each other a few times when we can, because he works a lot and I've been busy with things at home.
    I've suggested he comes to mine soon, and asked when he's free? But he said he's unsure because he's working a lot...soooo does that mean he doesn't actually want to see me? Usually we'd talk everyday, and act like a couple but we don't now.

I say just ask him. Ask him if he stills want to chat and hang out. I know when someone doesn't make an effort to talk to me, I think they DON"T want to talk to me, so I flat out ask them, "Do you still want to talk to me?" There's a possibility that he's stressed from working so much and doesn't want to go off on you. As far as sleeping with another guy, you were technically neve "dating" this guy, right?