This is one more message i wrote for my love katy, i hope if you know a girl by the name of katy, any katy, to give her the message as she made it impossible for me to reach her after she burned down all bridges that may connect us and my only remaining hope is to have my fellow human beings all around the globe convey my messages to her. And thanks in advance for helping, albeit there is a big reward to whomever finds the right katy. by the way she is just a normal looking girl, exactly like the next queen of britain! so leave lady gaga alone and focus on katy.

She kept on saying, to me, through the radio: you don’t know what my name is, my name is Kay; repeating Kay in a strange manner, which had me wonder and answer: “who cares to know if your name is Kay or not. If it had the t necessary to compliment and render into a worthy name to sing about, only at then, there would had been a sole person to perfectly care for you to sing it”. Not sure though if after this comment, she is going to stop singing. The thing that added to my wonder is hearing the song several times and have yet to grasp what exactly she is talking about other than reminding me even though deficiently about you. I am pretty sure you darling, on return, knew exactly what she is meaning and have not suffered the deficiency my brain had regarding this issue. The only thing it was able to understand and agree with when she said: I don’t know – - – - about Kay + t, as I thought I knew my self in you but panned out I knew nothing. Hoping the lack of the vital t have made you at least escape being “pimp”, since being as such may help undermine your love in my heart. Now before you rush after this stupid confession to be it in order to erase yourself from my heart and finally get rid of my love and me, let me rush as well to say that I said “may” and not certain, so stay working with kids, as despite the much less earnings, it suits you way better, and besides, the end results are uncertain. Perhaps I don’t mind you being 24/7 on gin, yet for the sake of who you dear, don’t drive on gin. By the way, have I ever acted as famous for you to be mad ever since at me? What fantastic aroma you’re awoken by in the morning? just wishing it to be coffee aroma and nothing else, and for that I fully second the description. Unsure of who put the other in coma, my funny and non-conforming rhymes or your own? but you ought first to rhyme in order to get rid of me leading my heart into a coma. By calling your mobile phone, I called you neither Sarah nor Kay + t, did I? Also it would help to clarify who is supposed to giddy up and hit the road? How come you accuse me of not knowing your name? do you know that sometimes I forget MY name and there has never been a time that I missed remembering Kay + t? In fact if someone is ever interested to break into my accounts, all they need would be to know it along with your birth date. Plus I lied by saying she reminded me deficiently about you. Nothing reminds me about you, rather you remind me about everything including me. Darling, have some mercy and stop reminding me that I kept on talking for no avail despite knowing your name, and never have helped calling you either darling or Kay + t, therefore, it’s time to shut up without saying as usual: have a good night darling!"