+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is pedo/hebephilia really that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Andariel View Post
    You had sex with her when she was 13?!!!!Jesus Christ!!!And you are wondering if there is anything wrong with that????What kind of a twisted and sick world do you live in?

She was a child!She was not mature enough physically, emotionally, psychologically and intelectually to be able to make the decision of having sex with someone. It amazes me that there are predators out there who think that seducing a CHILD is OK. Just because you married her does not make what you did acceptable. You stole her innocence at a time in her life when the only things on her mind ought to have been school, having fun with her friends and enjoying being a child and now you are wondering whether you did anything wrong?

She can never have her childhood back, you robbed her of it. Don't go around thinking that marrying her makes you any better than any other predator who lingers around in schools and tries to befriend children supposedly saying that he enjoys their company and in the end convincing them to engage in sexual activity with them.You are one of those monsters that parents dread their children might encounter. Nothing more, nothing less.
    '

You sir are way too closed-minded for this discussion.

Who are you to decide what kind of childhood anyone should have? If she is happy, what is wrong with it? It is just wrong because your mindset does not agree with it? This is not your business.
    Some girls are 25 and still don't know what they want or who they are, get used by men, want to be abused, abuse relationships. **** that shit, people in general are childish.

Marriage with 13 year olds has been human culture for thousands of years and actually it is natural. If there is connection, there is connection. Our current society is just too perverted with power. World is run by insecure people.

**** FOX News and what it does with peoples mindset.

This thread is wrong because of the responses it gets. People living in air castles. All kinds of things happen you know, who the hell are you to judge?
    Last edited by boobaa; 04-09-11 at 12:03 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Pedophilia/hebephilia in itself isn't wrong. Personally I've never made a secret of my hebephilic preference. However, I also will never condone any actual action.
    You can not help a physical attraction, you can't even help an emotional attraction. You can help how you deal with it.

And while in some rare cases it works out when you have sex with a pubescent girl, we're in a society where it is condemned. That little fact alone should stop one, because of how people condemn it, the vast majority of girls that willingly and lovingly have sex with an older guy will regret it a lot.
    Is this part your fault? Nopes. It's society's fault. Society's fault for victimizing every young girl to a point they will actually feel as if they have been abused terrible.
    I know this isn't entirely fair, but that point matters none at all. You're the adult, and as the adult you should refrain from sexual relationships because it will most likely hurt the kid, now or in the future. And whether that hurt is your fault or that of society... you are still the one that initiated it.

I'm glad for your wife that it worked out for her. But it was still an insanely stupid move of you. And it's a move that no one should ever make.

Also, to those that don't know the actual terms. Unless he finds/found himself attracted to pubescent girls on a regular basis he would not be classified a hebephile. This is by psychiatric definition. Finding yourself attracted to one is just finding yourself attracted to one.
    Regardless of whatever term you might want to use for him, though, what he did was very wrong and could very well have proven disastrous.
    I read success stories like this sometimes, and it always makes me wonder if they're written by people that try to condone their actions, and maybe pedo/hebephilia in itself.

OK female here, at 11 i was no where near ready for a old man relationship at 13 i definetly wasnt emotionally , phyiscally capable of having sex.
    You not only stole her childhood away you ruined any chance of her growing into a person in her own right, she hadnt expierenced life to be able to determine what she wanted to be or how she wanted to be,give it fancy names all you like but one name or another they are both the same thing kiddie fiddling, you want justification for stunting this woman's emotional, psychological growth then go to the jail block where they keep your kind and get your pat on the back there, we dont like your kind on the forum we dont need our normal respectable life's filled with this crap we already keep your lot in comfort in jail with our taxes.

Ric
    I understand what you mean but still pedo's have a psychological definition of they had it done to them and they do it to others, sad but true.
    This guy may have had it work out for him but until his wife shows any psychological problems its not going to matter what anyone thinks, she still has time to lose from his actions(so far she is ok but thats his word )
    Last edited by Kyrina; 04-09-11 at 12:25 AM.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Users Country Flag
    If she's actually happy, I mean truly happy and a person of her own, than it's good for her. I'm 100% positive there are 11 year old girls with the mature mindset to grow into such a state.
    However, the odds are highly against it. I am willing to bet that her happiness is more akin to Stockholm syndrome. Sadly one will never be able to find out.
    I don't know the laws where he lives, but chances are his crime is also dated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rewan View Post
    Whats wrong with that country?
    It's filled with pedophiles masquerading as hebephiles!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrina View Post
    we dont like your kind on the forum we dont need our normal respectable life's filled with this crap we already keep your lot in comfort in jail with our taxes.
    WE?????

Who are we?

What I can say is that: lots of females don't know anyway who they want to be and what they want to do, so....
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreos View Post
    It's filled with pedophiles masquerading as hebephiles!
    Before thinking people mask as such, maybe try to look up the actual definition of these terms. You can think it wrong all you want, that is your very own choice. But there is simple a great difference between being attracted to prepubescent girls and pubescent girls.
    Pedophilia is even listed as a mental disorder in the DSM-5, while hebephilia is not.
    Hebephilia is also far more common than people think, and certainly far more common than pedophilia is.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreos View Post
    Oh no not another guy from the netherlands.
    Ha ha!!!Good one Boreos!!!!Maybe Rewan and that other perv from NL who was posting yesterday can become best friends and go to Mothercare together or something!!! ;-)

Due to the obvious legal issue this is not a good thread for Love Forum so it is closed.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12