+ Follow This Topic

Thread: You're NOT Prepared Enough To Read This

You're NOT Prepared Enough To Read This

I knew you couldn't resist.

For most people love is about the same thing: they told you that you're not ready for it, but you desided to take the plunge anyways.. And it's ok. wanna talk about it?

First I will introduce myself and then we'll talk about a very exiting question which is: why did you leave me before we've even met?

Ready?

Hi, I'm Mike and I'm 22 years old. I had 3 dogs, 1 which died 3 days ago, so now I have 2 dogs. (Still missing the other 1 though) I like to party, drink beer, make beats and do live performances.

1 thing I can't live without is women and playstation 3.. oh, those are actually 2 things. I had 2 girlfriends officially at the same time, but you know jealousy, right? So 1 of them dumped me officially about 2 weeks ago, but we're still seeing each other unofficially, so unofficially I have 2 girlfriends.

I must admit, my life is pretty hectic.

Today I wanna talk about a topic that all my clients get as a first session. (they're really my friends)

So, why did you leave me before we've even met?

What does this question tells us?
    What information can we get out of this question alone?

See, this question tells us, that I got rejected before I even made my approach, that's what it says.

Ok?

So why are we asking ourselves this question? See, people might be polite and talk to you with a smile on their face. But in the back of their mind they may be thinking: please go AWAY..

I'm not saying everyone is just like that, but there are ways you can prevent this from ever happening again, if you are not seeing success in your dating life.

The point is that YOU are the one causing this reaction most of the time. But I'm not here to blame you of anything. So, with your permission, let me offer you my helping hand.

Let me tell you what's the secret to become much more exiting, likable and real with the people you meet in your everyday life. And i'll also tell you why. Beware though: It might not be what you want to hear.

Hold tight.

What you need to do to become more likable is: LOVE YOURSELF FIRST.

Why? that's a good question.

See, when you really love yourself, you're taking better care of yourself and people will notice. The idea is that you become your best friend. Hell, I even talk to myself at times. Take care of your body. Go running, go to the gym, get in shape. Love yourself. Encourage yourself. Be proud of yourself. Go stand in front of the mirror, look yourself into the eyes and say: I LOVE YOU. Do it, how do you expect to be loved if even you can't love yourself.

Say to yourself: I'm sorry I neglected you, I'm gonna take good care of you now, because I Love You. Do it now. We'll wait.........

Just like you would talk a friend out of fear, talk yourself out of fear. Do it everyday, this is the new YOU. Be your own best friend.

When you can love yourself profoundly, when you have a great relationship with yourself, you'll get noticed. You'll meet people and they will love you.

No one will GIVE you their love if YOU don't have any LOVE to give in return.

But I'm not sure if this is enough to keep them though. But it's a great start. Be your best friend. Try it and we'll talk again soon.

And no, it's not silly. It's liberating.

Yours truly

The 6 Word Sentence

When you love yourself first, it's easy for you to dump that loser that is not giving you his full attention or to forget about that cute girl who doesn't give a damn how much you're pining for her. It's not easy to commit to loving yourself first though.

And BTW, that's why I left you before we've even met!! (no homo)
    Last edited by 6wordsentence; 05-09-11 at 10:44 PM.
    Knowledge is NOT power; The APPLICATION of knowledge is power.

Thank you! Very helpful. Although not sure I understood all of it.

Really? Typical. Also this might be more helpful in the 'Broken Hearts' forum.
    Last edited by jb1111983; 06-09-11 at 02:31 AM.

you're welcome, one question.. are you a woman or a man? it confuses me at times

Name: James (hope that explains)

Now is you a man or woman? I thinks you is a man. Is I right or wrong?

yes I'm a man.. you're right