+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: have been cheated on

Your not alone and time will heal everything that's at least what i keep telling myself.

that's good to hear and u r a good man, u deserve better

Quote Originally Posted by simmo View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. I've been doing a lot better after I posted this for some reason. This morning I felt happy and excited for no reason for the first time since I can remember. I used to blame myself but the more I think about it the more I realize what an awful person she really was, so I'm starting to come to terms with everything. I'm finally meeting new people as well.
    enjoy every single moment of ur life, it's short

Being cheated on is one of the lowest things anyone could ever do...And it happens to mostly all of us...We have no control over it and that is the worst part...

My ex contacted me again. I Blocked her number so she did it through a friends phone. I was out with my friends last night and she started texting me telling me how much she missed me. It was interesting. I didn't feel anything. I actually tried to see if I could feel anything for her and I didn't. I told her not to ever contact me again. I wish she would stop being so precistent in contacting me. She also told me she had a strong urge to admit she was wrong for everything she had done to me. She said she just couldn't stop herself from texting me. I was all flattering for me. But I shrugged it off because I'm not longer her security blanket.

It was such a weird feeling not reacting to her "emotions." Months earlier I would have desperately replied to those in attempt to try and work things out between us. That didn't happen this time. I was completely ok with telling her to leave me alone forever. No hesitation. It's like I'm an abused animal who finally found a good home. I'm happy and content.

Also I was watching a movie with my friends where there was a sex scene. I didn't think about it at the time but I didn't think about her and that other guy for the first time during sexual stimulus. It was great. I can finally think about sex without pain. I'll be ok. I'm making it. I will be fine. I've made a bunch of new friends who are all wonderful people. I've gotten over this. thank you everyone for all the support I will never forget it.

I also hope for others who have to expedience this horrible thing to see my story as proof that it does get better if you just go with NC and just continue to breathe. You never know what the shore will wash up the next day....
    Last edited by simmo; 25-09-11 at 05:28 AM.
    "The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room."

"Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as a hard duty."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234