+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This is what she said..

This is what she said..

The most bizzarre thing that has ever happened to me. Had a very close relationship with a girl. Gave her the best relationship I could. She turned of age to go to bars/clubs and got onto the state football cheerleading team. She withdrew from me and said she didn't know if she wanted to be with me anymore so we broke up.

5 months later of complete heartbreak on my side, i saw her in the local bar. She had a new Bf of a month (He did not compare to me at all.. was out of shape skinny and a friend of mine told me all he does is party). She saw me and flirted with me hardcore for 20 mins and the bf left jealous.

I had to let out my feelings so 2 days later i left a letter on her doorstep. It was concise and to the point of my regrets, what I wanted etc.. She sent me back this jibberish:

Hey
    I wasnt expecting that this morning. I don't know what to think at this moment. I still have a lot of feelings for you too but I was so hurt that I've put them in the back of my mind. Please give me some time to think. I know I've been cold and distant but I'm not sure how to feel every things cloudy. I'm sorry that I havnt been keeping in contact as much as you have and I can't promise ill begin there's just a lot going on in my head but I'm not trying to avoid you. I really appreciate the things you said in the letter. I just need some time. Can we just stick to friends for a bit please.

What the heck does this mean ladies?! I know it sounds like a way to string me along or not let go of me completely.. but I honestly think she is feeling this way with the confusion and such because our perfect relationship of 2 years fell apart in literally 2 weeks.

I've already started to move on. But I am still so frusterated how someone that was once so mature could treat me like this.

PS This is my last post ever about this crap!!!

I've already started to move on.
    You're the opposit of that or this and your other thread and that letter you sent wouldn't exist.

She has a boyfriend and you contacting her and trying to manipulate something from her with that letter has confused her so she's now trying to decide who is better for her, you or the new dude who didn't dump her and then ask for her back.

"Test you like this?" You need a WAKEUP call. You're the one who is testing her. Why don't you just leave her alone and let her get on with her life? She originally said she didn't know if she wanted to be with you and she's basically saying that same thing to you now. Time to move on and forget her who doesn't know WTF she wants but is always sure to let you know that she doesn't really want you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

That's the plan, and i have started to move on since i sent the letter to her. I've felt a lot better and can actually function again.

It's not as simple as i broke up with her. You have to understand Wakep.. I really did give this girl my all and gave her the best relationship I could possibly have given her. I had some very important final practical exams and she withdrew from me. I tried for awhile to figure out what was wrong but she kept saying "I don't know". After days and days and so much stress I couldn't focus on my exams. I asked her so many times to figure out the problem but she wouldnt tell me. Then i asked her if she wanted to break up and she said" I don't know". Ouch.... So I brought it up again and she didn't argue and we said we would see each other when i got back. She ignored me when i got back. I've missed her terribly and have been thrown of my center trying to figure out what went wrong. I really want the best for her but it's so hard seeing her making poor choices wasting her life in a bar drinking with a boyfriend that cannot offer her what I did.
    Last edited by Bigboy77; 08-09-11 at 10:09 AM.