+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Help?- sorry if the post is really long and hard to read

KSR is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Love Help?- sorry if the post is really long and hard to read

hi, im kinda new to this so i dont know how everything is done on this forum just yet
    anyhow my problem is:

i just started my third year at college, and on the first day back, me and my girlfriend had a mutual break-up
    she was beginning to feel bad about us going out together- (i'm suppose to be a muslim/ and shes bhuddist btw) , as her parents really trust her. Her brother was recently forced to break up with his gf- and so she felt guilty, about how her parents trust her yet shes going behind their back and seeing me.
    And i understood this, and didnt want her to have any problems with her family so i agreed with her on breaking up
    but she said that we can still be friends.
    since then its been about 3 days. the first day after the break up was okay, and we were still talking and spent the day together, just didnt say i love you every 2 seconds like we did when we were going out.
    the next day we barely saw each other, and it just felt like i was having to go to her, whilst she was avoiding me, but then at lunch she waited for me- so kind of mixed signals :/

Right now ive got quite a few things running through my head (i dont want to make this post too long)
    -the fact that i know i still love her, and that everytime im with her i have to fight then urge to throw my arms around her
    -im not sure if its a good idea that we stay as friends
    -i just keep thinking of stupid magical scenarios where we somehow get back together
    -i need to find time to have an MRI scan done
    i think im just scared that by the time we leave shes just not going to care anymore, i mean if it was upto me id still be with her, but i just dont know what to do should i stay as friends (even though it feels awkward), should i give it time? or should i try to move on-
    its just that i've been with quite a lot of other girls, and havent really felt the same about anyone else- and im posting on this forum cause i don't really have anyone to talk to it about, and every night i come home an just break down- and so im really in need of help

thank you

sorry about the crap grammar and spelling.

Its not a mutual break-up if one of you wants the other back right away. . .

It sounds like its a belief based ending to your relationship, and that can be a really tough subject to approach, let alone break down and fix.

Honestly, she broke up with you, so I'd move on and just leave it off where it is, and don't waste time trying to be friends, its not worth the effort.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

No worries...there will be someone else that will care for you and your ex will be nothing but a distant memory.