+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice

Advice

Hi,
    I came on here to get some advice but so far nothing maybe my story was to confusing.

Here is the basics.....My partner and I run our own business it is a lawn mowing, gardening, handyman we do all the jobs others won't and business is going well. We have always been able to talk and communication has been the strong point of our relationship but that all seems to have changed. This is what he expects of me which was out of the blue and I did try it but i can't do it all sometimes I need a little help. He expects me to go to work with him as well do the bookwork, take kids to school etc, make breakfast lunches dinner clean do the washing etc etc and on top of all the I have to go to the hospital everyday because my mum has terminal cancer. He comes home from work and goes and side and drinks and comes to bed whenever. It was never like this before we did everything together so some days I could come to work with him and there was more family time and I could spend time with my mum. I don't know what is going on because he won't talk to me.

thanks

Have you tried asking him for more help? Have you asked why he isn't talking to you? Considered hiring someone to help with the business?

Yes I have and we have hired help this is just so out of character for him

Sounds to me like he has become too egotistic. He thinks deep down that he does more for you than you do for him. I sense that things will get rough soon. There is a high chance he will become more and more demanding until you won't be able to take it no more, unless you have a serious talk with him.

The best thing that you should do is make a list with what you do and what he does, every single day. Compare that list with his. If he still doesn't understand, propose to swap duties. Also, it sounds to me like you have a poor sex life. The reason most men become unreasonably demanding is when their woman starts loosing that feminine aura. Since you have so much work to do in your life it's almost impossible to maintain that positive, feminine, playful attitude.

So your situation is extremely difficult since he needs to wake up and become that strong man who remains connected to his woman's heart and not waste his entire energy to his business and you need to give up some duties to take some time for yourself, to enhance your beauty and your womanhood. There is no other way around this.

The more you postpone that, the more he will treat you like a friend, like a buddy and not like a woman. Once a man treats his woman like friends or a business partner, things get ugly. He starts bossing you, become demanding, challenge you for leadership, put on your place when is totally unnecessary.
    "A life which is unexamined is not worth living"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]