+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleeding Penis???

Bleeding Penis???

Was just looking through this forum and wondered if anyone has experienced a bleeding penis before..?

I mean like when the "banjo" string gets pulled a tad too far and tears a millimeter or something and then bleeds :/
    It happened to my boyfriend before previously a few times.

But then after that his penis became more sensitive and gets "pulled too far back" quite often, resulting in pain for him...
    Will this improve/heal on its own?
    Or is it long term damage...?

I am not too sure how to answer your question, but i'll let you know he is not alone. My ex had the exact same thing, we were having sex and i bounced a little too hard i guess and it snapped his 'banjo string'. It was spurting blood, ah it was horrible the poor guy. But it happened twice in the 4 years we were together, we have split now so im not sure if he has the same problem anymore.

I remember my ex telling me, when he was really young, he went to the doctors and he was looking at his penis. He said he could never remember what it was for though he was so young.. I am guessing it was something to do with his foreskin being too tight/short... Something along those lines. He should probably just go to the doctor and they will be able to give him better answers.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Quote Originally Posted by JadenMia View Post
    it was something to do with his foreskin being too tight/short... Something along those lines.
    Exactly, but that's not the case all the time. this blood could be coming from the internal urethral orifice (the inside of the urethra).
    If he can't tell where the bleed is coming from he should be seen by doctor.
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Now I have to add before a guy comes in and calls me a WHORE ....
    Scientifically, a Frenulum breve (snapping banjo strings) often results in tearing of the Frenulum after sex. so it gets worse after healing because it makes the tissues around that area less flexible.
    Probably, the best solution here is to cut it off eventually..
    So don't you worry my friend ... he'll be just fine
    Last edited by vampiress; 11-09-11 at 11:55 AM.
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Now I have to add before a guy comes in and calls a WHORE ....
    Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Wait, what?
    Whoops .... I missed {me} sorry......

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whoops .... I missed {me} sorry......
    No, I got that part. I don't understand why you think they would.

I dunno.. a lot of bullying happens around here sometimes someone might find it "weird" when a girl discusses A Guy's Thing...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dunno.. a lot of bullying happens around here sometimes someone might find it "weird" when a girl discusses A Guy's Thing...
    There's little to no bullying that happens around here, and the regulars stomp it out when it happens.

Nobody's going to call you a slut because you know some medical stuff. It's actually a very good thing.

The point I'm trying to drive home here - you're being too insecure with your sexuality. It's going to lead you down a bad path.

I'm insecure in general and already going through the darkest time of my life.... I can't deny that but This...
    you're being too insecure with your sexuality
    .... is a bit confusing
    I don't wanna go off topic though... I don't know what to say

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm insecure in general and already going through the darkest time of my life.... I can't deny that but This...

.... is a bit confusing
    I don't wanna go off topic though... I don't know what to say
    You think just because you say something remotely sexual that people are going to judge you. It's not the case, and if you try too hard to hide things like that, you're going to get into bad situations.

Exactly, but that's not the case all the time. this blood could be coming from the internal urethral orifice (the inside of the urethra).
    If he can't tell where the bleed is coming from he should be seen by doctor.
    Whore​​​​​​​​.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    Whore​​​​​​​​.

Is that the best you could come up with?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    You think just because you say something remotely sexual that people are going to judge you. It's not the case, and if you try too hard to hide things like that, you're going to get into bad situations.
    I don't think that's the case here...
    A couple of weeks ago we were discussing depression, and I merely hinted that Cipralex (Lexapro) decreases libido.. suddenly two guys on that thread were offended.... I should've known better than to "attack" Men's sex drive...

Damaged banjo string - happened to me with an ex years ago - when we were having sex in the bath. Jeez it seemed like there was lots of blood and it was all mine!
    Then having to explain to a French doctor (I'm English) what had happened!
    A few weeks out of action plus some cream and I was back in harness.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast