+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what he is thinking?

what he is thinking?

I really need your advices because I was never in this situation...
    I met this guy on craiglist (he replied to my ad and I chose to meet only him because I felt like his reply the most down-to-earth)
    I was bored, yet I knew people from craiglist might be psycho... I was expecting to meet a guy who is lonely and try to meet s.o with regular standards... When we met, I was so surprised because he's cute, young and got nice postures... how come he is single...that's not the point though... the conversation was not really fun, yet I felt connected... he asked me what I was going to do after the dinner... to be honest, he's sexy but I wanted to know him more before any sexual related... he told me to text him before I left... that means he liked me too? so I texted him later... asked how his job was, and if he wanted to go out with me at the weekend... he said "maybe", then I asked what time we should start off, then he suddenly said that he would not go, and he "only feel like friends, not a relationship" with me... I asked him why he suddenly said all these things, he said that i didn't understand him, bothered him so much with my messages!!! if he doesn't like me, should he just say so? later, he even told me many good things a girl like to hear... that he only wants sex with one and only one girl, that he will not look for another date in the future after we met, and tried to be sweet and more politely when I told him that he had no sense of humor and romance... I meant, he tried to show me himself, yet he told me not to text him anymore and not to think about being in relationship with hims.
    So, question is... what's wrong here???

Its tragic he is not leading you on while he isn't interested.

-
    *sigh*

More 4srs answer, he isn't interested. You shouldn't take it personally, hes simply not interested, and is at least having the courtesy to not lead you on for sex.