+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advise to get my ex fiancee back

Need advise to get my ex fiancee back

My ex fiancee and I have been broken up for 2 months. She left me because she felt tired and didn't see me moving forward. I was depressed and could get myself out of this mess. Once she left me i woke up! lost 35lb feel great and i know everything that I did wrong in the relationship and how to go about not letting it fail again.

Well I tried the NC thing for a while. But i wasn't very good at it. I couldn't go more than a week with out reaching out to her in some way. My birthday was August 14 and I found out from some friend that she didn't feel good on my birthday because she missed me. I called her that sunday and we spoke. Twice! Well on Aug 26th was our 4 year anniversary so I showed up at her job with flowers and a picnic basket and we had a great picnic. Since then we have been talking more. She always told me that everything will come in its time.

Well this is what happened this passed week:

Monday: This was the best day yet. I called her around 5pm but didn't get an answer. Later on that night she texted me with "Night" which i didn't relpy to because I was a bit disappointed so she texted again "I hope you had a good day". I waited like 5 minutes and texted back "You too, good night" (i'm never so dry) and she called me. Said she was waiting for my call. I told her i wasn't going to call her 2 times because she never called me back. Well we had a great conversation no emotions at all we talk about what our kids are going to be named, about the future, and that she wanted me to connected with her bestfriend which i told her that i always intend too.

Tuesday: We didn't talked but I emailed her a great idea of what our customs for holloween should be (Morticia and Gomez Addems). She loved the idea. Later that night I texted her but I didn't get any answer back

Wednesday: The bad day. I felt something was wrong because I didn't hear from her. After I called her and texted her she sent me a really dry text, i told her that i knew that something was wrong. She told me she felt pressure and overwhelm. Again I tried call her that night and texting her but nothing.

Thursday: I woke up at 9am and I had a miss call from her at 8:30am. We talked for 30min about everything, she didn't sound happy at all. She had to go into her doctors appointment and told me she would call me later to finish out conversation. I texted her around noon to see how everything went and she just call me back. We talked about everything it was pretty emotional. I told her that I was just going with the flow and doing what she allowed me to do. She said she need to be happy with herself before she can be with anyone else. I expressed to her that I understood that this was hard and that It was not my intention to push her. I ask her to leave it in my hands that I wouldn't contact her so much and she agreed. She told me that there was one date that she had in her mind to do something with me i guess. But she wasn't going to do it anymore. I asked her to not make such a fast decision just yet because today was just a bad day and to reconsider still making those plans (I believe its her going to church with me). Also about her birthday (Oct 13) I got ticket to go see Adele the day after her birthday which is Friday(she has no idea). I ask again to not think so fast just because today was a bad day and also reminded her that even if this was a bad day that we were communicating which is always good she agreed. She could tell that I was upset when I got off the phone so she texted me afterwords with "My intentions, truly, are not to hurt you" "Just want u to know" to which I replied "My intention is to win your love back on your terms, I understand this is hard for you. I am patient"

I told myself that I wasn't going to call her for a week but I ended up calling her today twice and she didn't pick up

I need advise I don't want to lose her forever and I have big plans for her birthday.

Show her how much you've woken up. Show her how much you've changed. Mean it and stick with it.

Making plans for her birthday when you are not together is pushy. She needs time and space to figure out what she wants. If you keep contacting her and acting like you still are together (ie. making lans for her birthday-she will make her plans as she sees fit, you are no longer together and can't expect anything so making arrangements is actually rude and kind of creepy) you will only push her away and she will start resenting you.

Do NOT contact her unless she contacts you.If she doesn't you will know this is over.

PainfulLonging : I have shown her, she had seen the change herself. She is even impressed that I have been able to do it so fast. And I also I mean it.

Andariel: Her birthday is Oct 13, the plans are for Ocr 14 she doesn't know what they are but she told me that we would spend that day together and that i might see her on her birthday. For the more we have been communicating. It just that she scared me this past thursday when she said what she said about not being ready. I am not trying to push her but i do want to get her back on the phone again what is the best way of going about it without pushing?