+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he want to be with me or is he still working that out? PLEASE HELP

Does he want to be with me or is he still working that out? PLEASE HELP

Just wanted a man’s opinion on this because I am totally confused and don’t really have any male friends I can ask...I’ve been with my boyfriend for a year now and from quite early on we both agreed that this was different and that we were definitely going to end up married with kids the lot.
    We have agreed not to rush things though and will be starting to save up soon for our mortgage deposit (this will take about 18 months though so again no rush). We don’t see each other every night but about 5 out of 7 and we speak on the nights we don’t see each other although we don’t text constantly as we both work and my boyfriend isn’t in to texting all the time....with anyone not just me.We get on really well, have a laugh and like doing the same things. I get on very well with his family who love me too. He has never had a serious relationship before and is 3 year younger than me at 24. Now he has always been used to doing what he likes and is very spoiled. Since we’ve been together he has let me down last minute for nights in several times to go out drinking with friends but he always make its up to me and i give in although I don’t like him treating me like that I hope he’ll grow out of it.
    However, this weekend he has done it again but this time he didn’t even call me, we where meant to meet at my house at 10pm after work and he never showed, didn’t answer his phone or texts so I just left it. He called me at 5am and I said I didn’t want to speak to him as I’m sick of it and I hung up and put my phone on silent. When I woke up I’d had 20 missed calls. I tried to call him but his battery had gone. Now I know from his mum that he had stayed at a friends that night and he came home the next day got changed and went straight back out until midnight last night and he has now gone to work...without charging his phone again!
    I only ignored him as I want him to realise I won’t put up with that and hope he’ll learn a lesson and change but I’m so worried now that he won’t and he’ll just want to split up because I’ve bruised his ego by putting my foot down for once. I don’t expect him to be perfect but at least a phone call should have been made early on and he needs to realise this. To be honest I have been too soft on him during our whole relationship and he very much so wears the pant but I’m not perfect myself and am not a walkover, but I love him to death and for the first time really thought he was ‘the one’.
    Will he realise he wants me or will he leave me heartbroken?

Please help 

Never give your man shit , we dont take it very well , i think he might leave you , im almost in this situation with my gf and im planning to leave her because she is dificult and she tries to change me . For the future if you like a guy never ever question him , condition him or try to change him or tell him what to do in an aggressive , ugly way. If u want to make a change in your man , it has to be a minor change and you have to be nice about it.

If he has too many things you need to change then leave him(imcompatibility) and always remember you can only make small changes in a nice way. Medium or major changes through an ugly and aggresive way will make him go away ( he will think: if she does this now, later on it will get uglier , i dont want this shit) . You can only try and not succeed to change a major flaw , but only in a nice tone again .

Sounds like he's pissed off with you for some reason. Why do men get pissed off with women - because women try to 'change' men. Men don't want to be changed they are happy as they are even if imperfect. My GF wants to change me. If I told her I'd like to change her to a version 10kg less heavy she would go ballistic.