+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gf seeing other guys?

gf seeing other guys?

hey everyone.. ive been dating my gf now for about a year.. we moved cross country together.. thought we were in love.. that has come up for debate recently.. she is a lovely girl.. well anyway. we live in a 2 bedroom apt.. and she started to msg guys on a internet dating site.. the same one we met on.. she told me she was only trying to find some new girlfriends.. so i was like ok thats cool... well anyway about a week or so ago she went out on a "date" with her "girlfriend"... i found out today, she went out with a guy.. i got a little nosey and noticed a unnamed contact txting her.. turns out she had a great time.. he bought her a bracelet... that was the happiest shes been since we've lived here.. anyway.. after a few hours of fighting she tells me shes gonna go stay at someones house.. im like ok well you dont know any one.. turns out she was going to go stay at another guys house.. she actually had a few diff unamed txt msgs.. and she calls me her roommate... anyway she explains to me she is just trying to meet friends and not trying to **** around.. i dont know what to say to her anymore or what to do.. we moved together but i feel like she raelly stabbed me in the back..

She did stab you in the back. You put your trust in her when you moved together and she crapped all over it. If you have any sort of self respect youll leave this cheating little liar to sleep in the bed she made. Even if she hasnt slept with any of them she straight up lied to your face and you shouldnt let yourself get treated like that. It would be best for you to arrange another living situation

Yes, get rid of her like yesterday's trash. That takes a lot of nerve for her to do shit like that!

get rid of her man, chuck her out, shes ****ing around

sadie_genie Guest
    Sounds like she found someone else. But she is being a little bitch for trying to hide it from you.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    First, she told you she's looking for "girl" friends, but it ended up as a guy. Now she's claiming that she's not ****ing around? C'mon! How many lies does it take for you to get it? There's no need to think about "i dont know what to say to her anymore or what to do.." With people like that, there's nothing to think about. Dump her ass!
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Yeah get rid of her

Toss her out bro. She is just going to do it to you eventually anyway.

i shouldnt give her a second chance? we traveled cross country to live together? just dump her you say?
    Last edited by tiki21; 13-09-11 at 11:49 AM.

Well that depends how many times would you like to get lied to and hurt? Moving cross country with her was mistake one, dont make sticking around mistake two

second chance? really? open your EYES, shes been on a DATE, shes been texting other men, shes going to stay in some other man house WTF?

read your own post again carefully and think about it.........

gf seeing other guys?

hey everyone.. ive been dating my gf now for about a year.. we moved cross country together.. thought we were in love.. that has come up for debate recently.. she is a lovely girl.. well anyway. we live in a 2 bedroom apt.. and she started to msg guys on a internet dating site.. the same one we met on.. she told me she was only trying to find some new girlfriends.. so i was like ok thats cool... well anyway about a week or so ago she went out on a "date" with her "girlfriend"... i found out today, she went out with a guy.. i got a little nosey and noticed a unnamed contact txting her.. turns out she had a great time.. he bought her a bracelet... that was the happiest shes been since we've lived here.. anyway.. after a few hours of fighting she tells me shes gonna go stay at someones house.. im like ok well you dont know any one.. turns out she was going to go stay at another guys house.. she actually had a few diff unamed txt msgs.. and she calls me her roommate... anyway she explains to me she is just trying to meet friends and not trying to **** around.. i dont know what to say to her anymore or what to do.. we moved together but i feel like she raelly stabbed me in the back..

she says she loves me and she made a big mistake... she wants to work through it... i look at her face and i cant believe her.. might be the end of one big mistake..

tiki21, I have been on this forum for four years and I have never seen such short and straightforward answers as the one here in your thread. If any of us thought she deserved the benefit of doubt, that she deserved a second chance or had some sort of different misunderstood agenda that you're not seeing, then you'd bet your butt several girls would be raising hell in here right now

This girl is truly not worth it and giving her a second chance is just prolonging your time in hell. She obviously had reasons for doing it in the first place and if nothing changes then she'll end up doing it again, which is something Id have too much respect for myself to let happen. She lied to you, disrespected you, took you for a fool, and possibly cheated on you, and shes going to say sorry and everything will be wonderful? You moved across the US for her, you don't deserve this

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Quote Originally Posted by tiki21 View Post
    she says she loves me and she made a big mistake... she wants to work through it... i look at her face and i cant believe her.. might be the end of one big mistake..
    She must be some kind of actress if she's able to fool you more than once
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Quote Originally Posted by tiki21 View Post
    That's okay, bro. You know what you should do? Go post about this in the Broken Hearts section on this site. Maybe even start a log of how your antidepressants effect you. Threaten suicide a couple of times, tell us repeatedly about how you feel like beating/killing people. You know how.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast