+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some help, I dont know who else to turn to.

I need some help, I dont know who else to turn to.

Hello there love forum, im new here and I really need someones help or advice, I really dont have anyone else in real life to turn to :/. So my story started last after my ex girlfriend got pregent by her ex boufriend while we were together, it hurt a lot im not gonna lie but I didnt love her so I got over it. months past and in december I started noticing this girl who I always thought was cute, we started talking and she denied me at the beggining but we didnt stop talking and by the end of january she ended up liking me a lot and I liked her a lot too, by february I was calling babe and baby and secretly kissing her all thE time but we didnt want to make it official yet cus she had gotten out of a bad relationship just like m. Then finally we made it official towards the end of may and after a month I was in love and so was she, for the first time I was in love, and it was the best feeling ever. In the begging of july I was going abroad to africa to work at orphanage for a month, it was a group of other students, mostly rich kids, I went on the trip on a scholarship and so over there the last few nights we were taken to travel to a few places around the country, we went clubbling a lot and one night I got so high and drunk that I was could barelt stand, I crashed in My hotel room and one of the girls from the room went into my room and seduced me, I didnt know what I was doing and she took my virginity, then in the morning I had realized what I had done and I was just so torn because my gf back home had no idea and regreted everything, when I got back home in august everything was good with me and her but it was killing inside every night , I couldnt sleep, and I love her so much and I didnt wanna lose her so I couldnt tell her. Then apperantly that same girl I lost it to wrote something in my ipod that I didnt know about and my gf borrowed it and she read it . She was heartbrowkn, she hated me but she loved me and everything was making me feel worse and worse, I cried everynight, I cant sleep, she is trying to forgive me, we're on a break right now and she is seeing if she can forgive me. I love this girl more than you can imagine, I feel like the worst person in the world and I will never commit this mistake again but I need her. :'(, we go to the same school and it kills me to see her and not kiss her like before. This horrible feeling doesnt let me sleep and I feel like shes slipping away, she loves me but Im losing hope. I know its really hard for her and for that ive apoligized and and ive done everything so she can still give me another chance but my heart just hurts so much because I destroyed something so beautiful me and her had, we are currently still talking but shes the only person that makes me feel better, and when shes not around im always depressed, im willing to wait for her cus I know it takes time to forgive something like that but im just scared she'll stop loving me. Im not a bad person I just commited a really big mistake that I cant take back as much as I want and I dont have anyone to talk to or ask for advice. :/ btw im 16 but all these feelings are real, im pouring my story out here so please if you're just gonna bash me for thisthsn dont comment. I just need help, I dont have anyone else to talk to :/.

I think I can deal with the bad spelling, but if you really want help, please use paragraph breaks.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael21 View Post
    Hello there love forum, im new here and I really need someones help or advice, I really dont have anyone else in real life to turn to :/. So my story started last after my ex girlfriend got pregent by her ex boufriend while we were together, it hurt a lot im not gonna lie but I didnt love her so I got over it. months past and in december I started noticing this girl who I always thought was cute, we started talking and she denied me at the beggining but we didnt stop talking and by the end of january she ended up liking me a lot and I liked her a lot too, by february I was calling babe and baby and secretly kissing her all thE time but we didnt want to make it official yet cus she had gotten out of a bad relationship just like m. Then finally we made it official towards the end of may and after a month I was in love and so was she, for the first time I was in love, and it was the best feeling ever. In the begging of july I was going abroad to africa to work at orphanage for a month, it was a group of other students, mostly rich kids, I went on the trip on a scholarship and so over there the last few nights we were taken to travel to a few places around the country, we went clubbling a lot and one night I got so high and drunk that I was could barelt stand, I crashed in My hotel room and one of the girls from the room went into my room and seduced me, I didnt know what I was doing and she took my virginity, then in the morning I had realized what I had done and I was just so torn because my gf back home had no idea and regreted everything, when I got back home in august everything was good with me and her but it was killing inside every night , I couldnt sleep, and I love her so much and I didnt wanna lose her so I couldnt tell her. Then apperantly that same girl I lost it to wrote something in my ipod that I didnt know about and my gf borrowed it and she read it . She was heartbrowkn, she hated me but she loved me and everything was making me feel worse and worse, I cried everynight, I cant sleep, she is trying to forgive me, we're on a break right now and she is seeing if she can forgive me. I love this girl more than you can imagine, I feel like the worst person in the world and I will never commit this mistake again but I need her. :'(, we go to the same school and it kills me to see her and not kiss her like before. This horrible feeling doesnt let me sleep and I feel like shes slipping away, she loves me but Im losing hope. I know its really hard for her and for that ive apoligized and and ive done everything so she can still give me another chance but my heart just hurts so much because I destroyed something so beautiful me and her had, we are currently still talking but shes the only person that makes me feel better, and when shes not around im always depressed, im willing to wait for her cus I know it takes time to forgive something like that but im just scared she'll stop loving me. Im not a bad person I just commited a really big mistake that I cant take back as much as I want and I dont have anyone to talk to or ask for advice. :/ btw im 16 but all these feelings are real, im pouring my story out here so please if you're just gonna bash me for thisthsn dont comment. I just need help, I dont have anyone else to talk to :/.
    Slow down, son, Take a deep breath and face it. You messed up. You can't change that, but you will get over it and probably never make the same mistake again, and that's a biggie. I'm talking two timing, cheating, using women for sex, not to mention getting drugged and drunk out of your brain enough to override your own integrity. Risking disease, unwanted pregnancy and possible underage legal charges. If you hadn't been caught out by your G/F, you would not have the benefit of full disclosure (Making the lesson stick) and would have likely ruined your lovely romance anyway, because of the underlying guilts.

As it is, you can now hope to proceed on a more realistic level. If she can forego her own right to the romantic dream of first love being perfect and untarnished, accept that life is rarely like that and forgive you. You are not a bad person because you made a bad judgement, provided you realise the sex was the lesser of your errors. You are a 16 year old with rampant hormones and the first girl you experiment with is unlikely to be your last. So learn how to hold your liquor and while you plan to do drugs, don't inflict yourself on this girl. She deserves better. Walk away and take your first step to manhood.