+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me.. Broken Heart..

Help me.. Broken Heart..

Doctor love i got a very big problem. and that is all about my ex..me any my ex broke up last month. and what i did is to keep on talking to her about to fix our relationship again. and she will answer to me "no". and said that im immature cuz i can't stand up without her. yeah its true its because i love her so much. and did all just to prove her that i really love her. and just ended up because of our everyday fight...this day she had a very close male friend and always make a status in facebook about sweet etc. related to him..what should i do.. ? i still want to get with my ex back..

Okay, me and my boyfriend split up a few days ago & trying to get him back. To get her back... YOU NEED TO MAKE NO CONTACT. As stupid as it sounds, it works if she is serious about you. If she isn't and it wasn't long term, move on.
    You can't force anybody to be in a relationship with you, it takes more than loving someone to be happy in a relationship.
    As hurtful as this is, but you are being immature. You need to show her you can stand on your own two feet and you don't need her to make you happy. I was in my relationship for 2 years and I've learnt alot.
    Go out with your friends, meet new people, take up a hobby.. do anything to take your mind off her.
    Don't pressure her.
    What was the reason you fought?

the reason why we always fight almost everyday its because she entered a varsity in school... i know its my mistake why i didn't support her in the first. in my mind i just want to take all our vacant in class for bonding just like what weve did last year. its hard to adjust for me in that time because our vacant is time for bonding but reduce because she entered a varsity in school. i did said sorry to her about that and asking for one last chance because i learned my mistakes.. but she wont give me..

answer my post please..

I'm sorry but what is Varsity?

its a club in school so that you can have a free tuition fee in school

How long were you together for?

sorry for the late reply sammi. 1 year and a week...

Ahh that is a long time, a month isn't that long for someone to decide if they want to be with you again. Give her some time, back off a bit. If she see's you've changed and aren't clingy towards her she will soon miss you.

i hope so.. knowing she had a very close friend at our school. i saw them talking at the corridor last hours ago.. and it hurts because they are so sweet.. is der any chance even i beg her for a month?? and still she wont come back to me.

if your begging her, your making your chance with her even less. I know it will hurt but its just life. Even if you don't speak to her for another month, maybe then ask her

sorry for the late reply again. the last time i beg her was on friday. and until now im not begging her back again. what should i do to take her back...

the only thing you can do is be patience. I know that it is very painful and difficult to get through this stage but only time will heal.
    kennykjtan

@kennykjtan: but will be back again someday?

right you are not listening to us. she will be back if you STOP annoying her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast