+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is my str8 roomate gay or bi or questioning?

is my str8 roomate gay or bi or questioning?

ok so i need a little advice, me and my str8 roomate hooked up 3 times in one month., he claims he is str8 and has a girl. and loves women. now that he has moved in, we hooked up once. and since then, he has avoided the advances im making to do it again. we are getting vedry close as friends and roomates. im falling big time. we do spend alot of time together. what gives? i dont ask. i dont even push the issue. im just being me. i cant figure out what he is thinking. what signs do i look for?? does he like me? is he hiding something? he says hes not attracted to me., but felt an urge to go down on me. and vice versa. any advice? please be openminded

Well, to me anyway, you either suck dick or you do not suck dick... He's a Fag like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Well, to me anyway, you either suck dick or you do not suck dick... He's a Fag like yourself.
    Good advice, dickhead.

OP, if he's avoiding your advances, then he most likely doesn't want you. Just stop trying. Maybe he was curious about penis and used yours to see what it was like. Whatever, he claims he's straight, he has a girlfriend, and he's not encouraging you anymore. Respect that. He's your roommate. You have to live with him. Stop going after him.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt

Whatever Asshole....If You've read my sardonic posts in the past and notice the smiley face you'd know If was being rather sarcastic

It's nothing personal. The roommate is probably bi-curious and doesn't want something serious with you. It's up to you if you want to break it off or continue, but don't expect much.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Whatever Asshole....If You've read my sardonic posts in the past and notice the smiley face you'd know If was being rather sarcastic
    And the person who posted and needed advice hasn't been here at all, and could take it seriously (and most likely be offended).

It's fine to screw around with the regs. Don't do it to people who actually need help.

Without any further details, I would guess that he was/is bi-curious, but either decided it wasn't for him, or is getting his needs fulfilled through his current relationship with his girlfriend. Maybe if his relationship with his girlfriend goes south he may want to explore some more. Or maybe he has just decided that it isn't for him.

Basically, at this point, I would say treat him as just your friend and roommate and look elsewhere for your romantic interests. If he becomes interested again later, it is up to him to let you know.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Just leave things be and appreciate the relationship for what it is. It sounds like he enjoys your company and likes your friendship, he experimented, and probably figured out that being with a man isnt what he likes. Sometimes people do have to try something out to find out if its for them or not.

wow thank you all for the amazing advice., its mature advice and thats what i needed!!!! thank you so much! maturity and age is a thing i love! something to treasure!