+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Jelous ex boyfriend

Jelous ex boyfriend

You may of seen my other thread about him texting me. Well I went out with a few mates last night, one of them was a lad who likes me. My ex boyfriend told me after he is extremely jealous about it and he can't do this, it is tearing his heart apart.

I am going to see him tonight, what should I say to him?

If you were harmlessly flirting with a guy as a SINGLE girl, then he is going to have to suck it up I'm afraid.

Sorry, I can't remember who broke up with who?

it was kind of a mutual decision. But I wouldn't call it flirting, we were just hanging out. He still loves me really

Just tell him you were just hanging out and that there was nothing untoward about it. Tell him you still love him and want to work things out with him and are not interested in anyone else.

Tonight should be about the two of you having a heart to heart discussion about the possibility of getting back together and what changes/compromises both of you will need to make so the relationship can work. No point in getting back together if your past problems have not been resolved because that would just be a recipe for another break up and more heartache for you down the line.Good luck, I hope you two can work things out! :-)

I have told him he is just a friend. Thankyou Andariel!

Let us know how things go tonight!Fingers crossed you two can work this out! :-)

I will do thankyou!

Before you meet him, make sure you know what you want because it's kinda obvious that he wants to reconcile (if he can't stand it when he thinks you may be moving on) so know what you want too. Don't give him any mixed signals it's either you're in or you're not so make it all clear and straight forward and have a great night of communication about wants and needs.

Best of luck.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sammi_xxx View Post
    You may of seen my other thread about him texting me. Well I went out with a few mates last night, one of them was a lad who likes me. My ex boyfriend told me after he is extremely jealous about it and he can't do this, it is tearing his heart apart.

I am going to see him tonight, what should I say to him?
    Don't see him.

Why are you still hanging out with your ex-boyfriend? Unless you want to get back together with him, nothing good is going to come of it.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Before you meet him, make sure you know what you want because it's kinda obvious that he wants to reconcile (if he can't stand it when he thinks you may be moving on) so know what you want too. Don't give him any mixed signals it's either you're in or you're not so make it all clear and straight forward and have a great night of communication about wants and needs.

Best of luck.
    Or you know, this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

Best of luck.
    I know what i want, he called me nice names last night. I never went to see him when I said I was but I'm deffo seeing him tomorrow Thankyou!