+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She Wishes She Was "Her" But Can't Leave Her BoyFriend, PLEASE HELP!

She Wishes She Was "Her" But Can't Leave Her BoyFriend, PLEASE HELP!

Hey there

I hope all is well with my fellow readers

Now this going to be a little bit of a long post so i am sorry in advance

Right well it all started 3 weeks ago, i meet this girl through one of my friends but it was online on gaming and i didn't take any notice out of it at first i was just like "ohh cool a girl who plays" and about 2 weeks into talking she was like lets meet up and i was like sure but at this point she was meaning the my friend who introduced us, and her boyfriend and also during the week i've been saying i like this girl that reminds me of my ex and we have been calling her the "shams girl" but it is her and she keeps asking when i am going to tell her, and we have made plans to have lunch every friday with out her boyfriend knowing. then the other night she opened up to me and was like you know this is just so we can meet, i don't think the others care we are meeting its just so you and i can meet and i was like i picked up on that too, and then the other night i was like lets meet up tomorrow, being immature and young (17, 18) we didn't take our friends and meet in a mall which was a good thing, because i could of been a murder or she could of been too.

So the meeting went off to a sort of success, we were very shy around each other which we both thought was odd because we are both very out going people, we did all this while her boyfriend has no idea, and i researched it and spoke to family and friends and they didn't think she was cheating by going to the movies with another guy. but yeah back to the post, umm she even made me meet her best friend in the world and i got good reports so she tells me but who knows what was really said, and we were supposed to meet up today and i couldn't so there was a little problem between us she wasn't pleased, so i was not in a good mood and when she came online and then we got into a little bit of a fight and i turned to her and said, i need to figure out why when i catch public transport to see you i don't care, why i still have butterflies, why i was so angry i couldnt come to see you, and she responded with, I wish i was the shams girl, but i wont leave royz then went on to tell me that she thinks i am funny, smart etc.. but then she goes don't worry fridays are still on, And then i went on to say well, I don't know why... then she changed the subject i said again, i don't know why you are but your the shams girl. and she was like... I've really embarrsed my self enough tonight, I have to go then she logged off, but she wouldn't let me tell her she was the shams girl my friends tell me she didn't want me saying because then it becomes real, and she doesn't want to chose?

i really need to know what to do?
    does she like me?
    etc..

thanks heaps Brock xxx

Please help sorry if it doesn't make sense also

Brock, why are you trying to steal another guys gf? Did your parents not teach you anything about integrity and being a decent guy or, how to choose good woman who doesn't meet up with other men when she's already in a relationship?

Get off the computer and go outside and meet a girl who is free to be with you. Save yourself from going all white and pasty skinned, vitamin D deficient (from lack of sunshine)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

That wasn't the slightest bit helpful, but thanks for putting your 2 cents in i guess

You didn't answer the question???

You might get the odd shit disturber that will give you advice on how to steal her away from another guy, but I'll not do it. My advice may have not been helpful in aiding you in your (real life) quest (as opposed to a gamer) but if you think about it, it's extremely helpful in helping you to maintain some integrity and avoid being emotionally torn a new one when you keep falling deeper for her while she never leaves her boyfriend. Does it not seem odd to you that she's told you she won't leave him but keeps your attention.. That's a ego move or the move of a woman who will cheat while keeping her main squeeze. She hides your meet ups from her boyfriend so she knows what she's doing is wrong and she doesn't want her bf doing what she's doing with you.

My advice, keep away from her and find someone who is available to be had before your joy is gone and your motivation non-existent while you use up all your energy to be with someone who doesn't really want you the way you want her. If she did, the boyfriend would be history by now.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I couldn't agree with Wakeup more. You want to know what to do? Forget about her and find someone else. Someone available. Someone who you are able to be with in the real world without having to hide things. Someone who you are not the "other guy" with.

Your situation is all sorts of trouble. And you should not relish the role you are playing in it.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Get off the computer and go outside and meet a girl who is free to be with you. Save yourself from going all white and pasty skinned, vitamin D deficient (from lack of sunshine)
    Playing games isn't his problem. I don't see the point of going here.

My Point you ask? He will meet someone OFFline if he isn't always online meeting girls who are usually too far away and thus he'll avoid getting emotionally hung up on words shared without loving actions to back them up... The health reasons are self explanitory.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My Point you ask? He will meet someone OFFline if he isn't always online meeting girls who are usually too far away and thus he'll avoid getting emotionally hung up on words shared without loving actions to back them up... The health reasons are self explanitory.
    Very few people actually try to meet people while playing games.

Ok I'll take a stab at this. First, Brock, learn to use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, and how to indent as well as separate thoughts into cohesive paragraphs. Oh, and don't post the same freakin thread in two parts of the forum.

Onto your "problem". You know perfectly well that you both are wrong. She is more wrong because she is actually in a relationship, but you are allowing her to cheat by knowingly being "the guy on the side" (which isn't much better). Not only is that extremely disrespectful to her boyfriend, but it shows that you are cowardly. If you want her THAT bad then you need to tell her to make the decision to leave him for you, but wait, she has already told you she won't. That should be the end of this whole situation right there. She won't leave him, and is a dirty cheater, so you move on. At 17 (or however old you are) you are probably thinking with your "little head". You are only looking at this girl's good looks and loving the fact that she's interested in you while hoping to "get lucky". You'll never become a man sitting in your parents' house playing video games and plotting to enable some slut to cheat on her boyfriend.

Bottom line, meet girls in real life. Also stay away from the ones who are involved with another guy already. You might end up eating fist or end up in a relationship with a girl who will cheat on you just like she did to the last guy.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Very few people actually try to meet people while playing games.
    Who cares about "very few people" the OP did and that's who I'm addressing. (???)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who cares about "very few people" the OP did and that's who I'm addressing. (???)
    Because his lack of going outside (which you're assuming anyway) isn't the issue. It's his dating habits. You go for the cheap pasty white kid joke, and it weakens an otherwise good argument.

If he's willing to settle for an involved girl that he met in an online game doesn't that point to someone who probably doesn't spend much time pursuing girls outside of the house? Therefore pointing to more time online versus outside doing something productive? I'd say yes.

I can see how you took the vitamin 'D' deficiency comment as WakeUp making a white kid crack, but when you think of someone showing visible signs of sunlight deficiency you think of a white person first. Sorry, its true. I've never heard of a darker skinned person having visible signs of sunlight deficiency on their skin. It was said more to give a visual and make a point since the OP never stated his race.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    If he's willing to settle for an involved girl that he met in an online game doesn't that point to someone who probably doesn't spend much time pursuing girls outside of the house? Therefore pointing to more time online versus outside doing something productive? I'd say yes.

I can see how you took the vitamin 'D' deficiency comment as WakeUp making a white kid crack, but when you think of someone showing visible signs of sunlight deficiency you think of a white person first. Sorry, its true. I've never heard of a darker skinned person having visible signs of sunlight deficiency on their skin. It was said more to give a visual and make a point since the OP never stated his race.
    No, it points to someone who's shy and doesn't understand how this works, which is apparent by his posts.

She used the word white. I was going off that.

Say what? Read cognito.. he's interpretted exactly the way I meant it.

OP: How many hours a day do you game and have you met any girls while out in the sunshine?

Oh and I used the term "white pasty skinned." Not just "white." which happens when you're ill from vitamin dificiencies if you happen to have one from lack of sunshine.
    Oh and if this entire echange isn't deflecting from a good arguement I don't know what is?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-09-11 at 05:05 AM. Reason: to add

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Say what? Read cognito.. he's interpretted exactly the way I meant it.

OP: How many hours a day do you game and have you met any girls while out in the sunshine?

Oh and I used the term "white pasty skinned." Not just "white." which happens when you're ill from vitamin dificiencies if you happen to have one from lack of sunshine.
    Oh and if this entire echange isn't deflecting from a good arguement I don't know what is?
    The angrier you get, the more you misspell stuff.

It's kinda cute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast