+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My boyfriend left...Advise

My boyfriend left...Advise

Hello! I realy need advise. My boyfriend just left this Sunday for an MBA in England. We were together for 3 and a half years, and known each other since highschool (i'm 25 now). He is one of my friends but we eventually ended up as boyfriend and girlfriend. Anyway, our relationship was pretty rocky at the end, we fought a lot and we didn't seem as happy as in the first years, but we love each other.

He got accepted to this MBA and left, it just have been 5 days but i miss him terribly, i just feel a void so deep in my heart and my stomach. He called me everyday, texted everyday and even tough we didn't hang out daily we at least saw each other twice a week, and he lived like 5 minutes away from my house. We didn't want to try the whole long distance relationship because we think it is kind of absurd, however i have been thinking i don't want to break up, and i just miss him so much. He spent this week in New York (we live in Mexico) and just yesterday left for London, he has been texting me everyday as always, and we chat in facebook everynight, we still say i love u. So yesterday he texted right before he went on the plane and told me he would let me know as soon as he arrived, he was supossed to arrive today and he didn't text or wrote on facebook or anything and it hit me this is not how is gonna be once he arrives to London, he won't write and text that often and eventually he will just stop doing it. I am desperate because, i am stuck here, unemployed (i was recently fired-the cherry on top) with the same plans and the same people, minus him. And he will be meeting new people, busy in school, traveling through Europe, i don't think he will miss me at all. I am afraid he will just forget about me and he will be very happy enjoying, and is not that i don't want him to be happy is just that i want to be missed and feel loved still.

I am afraid he will forget, he won't miss me and evetually stop loving me. The farewell was so sad, we both cried, and we spent an amazing last week together, i feel so sad, so uncertain about what is going to happen with us, so uncertain if wether he will invite to visit and will call of if he will just move on. I am afraid to forget him and move on because i don't want him to forget me and move on, i just want him with me. He will be gone for a year. I don't know what to do, i don't know if i keep texting him an writting back, or just delete my facebook and do not contact him at all, and not let him know about me, or just go with the flow and let things happen the way they're supossed to happen, if he texts and calls an says i love i just say it back and keep on touch or should i just forget he exists. I misss so much, it hurts awful and will hurt even more because i just have been a few days, i wan to see him and kiss him, i feel so crapy. What am i supposed to do?? please help me

If its any consolation, its pissing with rain here... always.
    Go get a fajita and forget this douche.

Get one of those video chat thingies. Skype. I know nothing about it, but everybody uses it. If you really love each other, it is worth waiting 1 year.

I do have skype, we'll see how that goes. However we did break up, so i don't know what's going to happen...