I will try to keep it brief, I am interested in a woman at a place I work once a week, she has been there about 5 weeks now. thing is I dont get much chance to have a proper talk to her, last week was the most I got to speak to her, I paid her a compliment saying she looked smart that day and she said so I dont usually look smart (poss playing with me) so I said I couldnt beleive she asked me my dogs name and not mine, to which she replied he is cute, i said that was harsh jokingly and she said we were quits (all in fun), later I looked at her and she looked back for a few seconds smiling then looked away and brushed her hair off her face which in all honesty could have been in the way but might have been unconscious flirting. I spoke to her later and asked if she was going to have a break (I was going to ask if I could buy her a coffee) she said it didnt look like it to which I repleid thats a shame i was going to buy you a coffee which now I see was a bit flakey. Thing is now I want to be more direct and was thinking of giving her my card and telling her if she fancied a drink sometime to call me. I know a coffee is more non commital but is it better sometimes to make it loud and clear so to speak? usually if I saw her more times a week I could guage her interest easier but as it is only once a week I dont want to become just the guy she speeks to, but could do with some tips on checking out her interest which is the reason for contemplatig the direct approach.