+ Follow This Topic

Thread: this is the tenth day passing apart

this is the tenth day passing apart

hey ladies i need your advices about what i should do.Some days ago we had some kinda problem with my gf who i had gone out with for two months.The reason was that i didn't want to use social networks and telephone much because of my studying period.I wanted to arrange hours to talk with her.She really didnt like it.It was the first time she was so angry.She called me coward and selfish and it should finish....We didnt talk for a day.I called her at that night she asked if i was happy without her,said that she doesnt like this situation but she will forget about me after some days...She said that she was not happy doing this and she wouldnt be happy but said that we didnt trust each other and it wouldnt go on like that.and a goodbye.After that i deleted her from everywhere,i called her she didnt answer and then i said her to F... off ( she loves me i feel it ... she still wants to make me jealous and i do but i dont want to show that i am.What shall i do??? shall i call her?i am afraid of what i will hear...

She'll probably tell you to Fvck off, just like you told her to do.....She sounds like a bit of a drama to me, time to move on. I reckon you dodged a bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by hakanalkan View Post
    hey ladies i need your advices about what i should do.Some days ago we had some kinda problem with my gf who i had gone out with for two months.The reason was that i didn't want to use social networks and telephone much because of my studying period.I wanted to arrange hours to talk with her.She really didnt like it.It was the first time she was so angry.She called me coward and selfish and it should finish....We didnt talk for a day.I called her at that night she asked if i was happy without her,said that she doesnt like this situation but she will forget about me after some days...She said that she was not happy doing this and she wouldnt be happy but said that we didnt trust each other and it wouldnt go on like that.and a goodbye.After that i deleted her from everywhere,i called her she didnt answer and then i said her to F... off ( she loves me i feel it ... she still wants to make me jealous and i do but i dont want to show that i am.What shall i do??? shall i call her?i am afraid of what i will hear...
    Two months, only two bloody months and she's acting like a princess that had to sleep on the pea. Ignore her all together and find someone a little more mature who likes to talk on the phone instead of through facefkingbook. I tell you that site is the worst thing that happened to you young people and how you communicate. Communication is the cornerstone of interpersonal success. You can't effectively communcate online.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion