+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am desperate and i don't know what to do about it

I am desperate and i don't know what to do about it

First of all i want to thank you all guys for the help you are giving !

My problem is as follows:
    Last winter i met this girl at a party. She really liked me, and i liked her. But she was just passing by and we just talked that night and she left to her hometown in NY.

Later we got each others phone no. and e-mails and we have been speaking for almost 1 year.
    And when i say that we did it in such a great way, that in the last period of time we were even really talking sexual on the phone. We have been speaking like 1-2 times per day, and texting.
    She even admitted she had strong feelings for me, and later on i admitted that to her as well. And i know I shouldn't have.
    We planned on meeting, since it's a great distance between us, but each time something happened during this year and we couldn't meet, sometimes it was because of my studies, or her studies and exams.

We were really planning on meeting this winter and we were all going great BUT i don't know exactly how it happened, i texted her in a joking way that tonight when she goes out to not go on a date with some guy ... and after i insisted with another stupid joke like this asking her: " Why didn't you reply? where your hands occupied with someone others' hands?"
    And i think this pissed her off. Later that day she found a pic of me on facebook with another girl. I was just tagged there and it was pure accident. But it was a HARMLESS pic. Still, she thought i did it because she didn't answer and that i wanted to take revenge or something like this, which is silly.

The next day we could hardly talk, she was not "available" etc.
    I couldn't see that maybe she lost somewhat interest in me all of a sudden, because each time we were to talk on the phone, she was finding excuses to hang up.
    I did the BIG MISTAKe to text her that i care for her and that i think of her all the time.

Later on, we spoke again on the phone and we got into a kind of a fight, and after asking her a couple of times to tell me the truth, she said that she doesn't know how she feels know and that we should take a break from speaking.
    I was like shocked in the beginning and i started to appear needy and clingy to her when she mentioned to not speak. A big mistake i know.
    We haven't spoken since then, and even though only 3 days passed, it feels like 3 years for me.
    This "i need sometime because i am not independent anymore" might be just BS.

I know my mistakes, but what is it that i should do to win her back? And meet eventually?

Any advice upon what i should do to make her realize that i am what she is looking for and that i am the great person she once thought i was and basically to STIR the interest in her again?

Thanks and cheers !

any advice from any females, pls ?