+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl at the Dinnin Hall

Girl at the Dinnin Hall

Well heres my story, theres this girl that works at the Dinnin Hall in my school, im in college btw. Her name is Ryann and i got the biggest crush on her, she's not what you'll consider hot but shes really cute and has that innocent look. But i just dont know how to make a move. What should i do? do i just go up to her and introduce myself and tell her i like her. I also though about giving her some flower origamis i made, i thought it would be orginal. I really need help on this one, any advice is welcome!!!!

gracias

vic!

Hey Vic!

The flowers sound like a cute idea! I think you should just go up and say hi and maybe ask her out. Just be yourself. If she says no then thats her loss, you won't loose anything from it- only gain!!

thx for the advice blue...

i guess i should just go up to he and ask her out...watever happens! wish me luck!!!

If I knew more detail on your situation, like how long you've seen her there or if she stares at you or whatever, I can probably come up with different ideas. But I'd say go up and introduce yourself to her.

I always struggle with doing this with women, but I've eventually done it. I'm all for you on just straight up going up to her, saying hi, and introducing yourself. Tell her that you always see her at the dining hall and felt like coming over and introducing yourself. Don't tell her you like her yet, unless you're first conversation turns out to be the best conversation ever with a girl. Also don't give her flowers yet, maybe wait till you go hang out with her or something.